Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: How do you define a complete collection of 1st editions?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • All US 1st editions that were printed in Hardback

7 13.46%
  • All UK 1st editions that were printed in Hardback

0 0%
  • Both US and UK 1st editions that were printed in Hardback

2 3.85%
  • All US 1st editions that were printed in Hardback plus US Bachman PB's

24 46.15%
  • All UK 1st editions that were printed in Hardback plus UK Bachman PB's

1 1.92%
  • Both US and UK 1st editions that were printed in Hardback plus US and UK Bachman PB's

4 7.69%
  • Everything that is listed on TDT first edition catalogue page

6 11.54%
  • All the Hardbacks, all the softcover releases and all the Omnibus editions.

4 7.69%
  • other (please specify)

4 7.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How do you define your COMPLETE collection of 1sts?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Surprised we haven't heard from, Webstar here. That mofo has something to say about EVERYTHING!! lol lol
    Thanks Bill. I really don’t have any thing to add here. It’s been all covered. Enjoy your day mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Surprised we haven't heard from, Webstar here. That mofo has something to say about EVERYTHING!! lol lol
    Thanks Bill. I really don’t have any thing to add here. It’s been all covered. Enjoy your day mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well folks, there he is the resident authority on everything, Stephen King!!! Thanks for chiming in, mate!!!! You enjoy your day as well, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the question is too broad and the choices too limited. Of course that stirs up the discussion.

With the broad question of - "How do you define a complete collection of 1st editions?" - the answer would be to collect everything King has had published in it's first published edition regardless of the means of publication.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3