Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Halloween Costumes 2014

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

Default Halloween Costumes 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween is near!
    If you wish to participate and don a costume, PM me (DO NOT ANNOUNCE HERE!) with the following:

• Desired costume name
    • Desired post count
    • Desired reputation

I will track these 3 changes and restore them after Halloween.
    If you wish to have a great costume I recommend you personally change your avatar, your location, flag, mood, description, gender, signature etc. prior to requesting a costume. You will be responsible to change and restore everything other than the 3 items I will change. Keep track of your original info.
    A sneaky person would delete all info prior to requesting the name change, and then once the costume is on, put new personal info up.

Have fun.

BOO!
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 10-06-2015 at 11:52 AM.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here we go again!!! LOL I don't know who my friends are anymore!! I am just terrible at figuring these out every year!!! It's good fun though and I do look forward to it every year. Now, who the hell are you???? PM me!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I'm enjoying my costume!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
    I'm enjoying my costume!

"What's in the box"???? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola Gay View Post

"What's in the box"???? LOL
    Well it better not be a "whore"...

"I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled."

Just getting into my costume's character there... LOL! LOL!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone seen any late 60's - early 70's American currency floating from the sky?

I lost about three grand.

It's mine!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by D.B. Cooper View Post
    Has anyone seen any late 60's - early 70's American currency floating from the sky?

It's mine!
    Yeah, some lady had it buried beneath her garage. The Fox River 8 dug it up! LOL! LOL!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know where I can find a playmate? It gets kinda lonely without someone to play with.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a playmate? It gets kinda lonely without someone to play with.
    Ah, I love it! I was considering being Annabelle this year. Glad to see someone else did!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I love everyone's costumes.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As usual these costumes are driving me nuts!! I have no idea who is who!! LOL Great fun though. I always look forward to the reveals!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Annabelle is even creeping ME out!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Traveler leghorn23 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

It's mine!
    LOL, lost it...

Traveler arjupraja143 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I really like everyone's costumes.