View Poll Results: Which is DT.org's Best SciFi film?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terminator 2

    13 48.15%
  • 12 Monkeys

    14 51.85%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 74

Thread: Best Sci tournament - FINAL

  1. #1
    Bojack Horseman fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    My own self pity
    Posts
    19,854
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default Best Sci tournament - FINAL

    Terminator 2



    VS


    Twelve Monkeys
    I'm responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast!

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

  2. #2
    Weedeater frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,690
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Where do we vote?
    Btw, neither movie deserves to be #1.

    sk

  3. #3
    Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    14,542
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    T2 wins it for sure.... I had no issue with this vote. Matrix and T2 should have went head to head though...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  4. #4
    Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    14,542
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Will a list of the top 10 or 25 get released? I would like to watch what I have not seen... thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  5. #5
    Bojack Horseman fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    My own self pity
    Posts
    19,854
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Will a list of the top 10 or 25 get released? I would like to watch what I have not seen... thanks!
    You mean our top 10-25?
    I'm responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast!

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

  6. #6
    Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,211
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Where do we vote?
    Btw, neither movie deserves to be #1.

    sk
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    Roland Deschain

  7. #7
    The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    22,505
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Twelve Monkeys!!!

    Twelve Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

    bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    14,542
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Will a list of the top 10 or 25 get released? I would like to watch what I have not seen... thanks!
    You mean our top 10-25?
    Yeah
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  9. #9
    Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    14,542
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Will a list of the top 10 or 25 get released? I would like to watch what I have not seen... thanks!
    You mean our top 10-25?
    Yeah
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  10. #10
    Rebel Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,122

    Default

    12 Monkeys. They're both great films, but I did enjoy this one more so it gets my vote.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

  11. #11
    OnlychildIllinoisChicago Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    7,823
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I just want to take a moment and say that this has been a great tournament. Thank you to everybody that made this tournament possible, I know it's a lot of work.

    I've had a great time voting and discussing all of these films. I know I'm not alone. I also can't wait to watch some of the films I haven't seen that I discovered in this tournament. It's also been great thinking back on films that I haven't seen in a while. I might have to go back and watch some of those too.

    I know a lot of people won't agree with the two films in the final, but there was never going to be a consensus no matter what two films are in the finals. We all have different reasons for loving the films we love and we certainly have different criteria for what makes a great Sci-Fi film. I can honestly say that it doesn't matter what film wins. I've just had a great time talking to you fine folks.

    I will need some time to come to my decision.

  12. #12
    Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    25,621
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I agree that these two are not the two best sci-fi films of all time. I don't even think they qualify for a top-ten. But both are very good. And as a film, 12 Monkeys is superior.

  13. #13
    Going Slap Happy Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Park, Colorado
    Posts
    8,106
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I haven't really had a dog in the fight since round two. I really like both of these movies, but they wouldn't get the title from me. Still mulling over which of these two films I'd rather get the distinction. I'll probably go with Twelve Monkey's because it's far more atmospheric and skillfully tells a complex story, which I value over the action aesthetics of T-2.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

  14. #14
    Bojack Horseman fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    My own self pity
    Posts
    19,854
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I've had a great time voting and discussing all of these films. I know I'm not alone. I also can't wait to watch some of the films I haven't seen that I discovered in this tournament. It's also been great thinking back on films that I haven't seen in a while. I might have to go back and watch some of those too.

    Interesting that the two finalists deal with time travel.

    I know a lot of people won't agree with the two films in the final, but there was never going to be a consensus no matter what two films are in the finals. We all have different reasons for loving the films we love and we certainly have different criteria for what makes a great Sci-Fi film. I can honestly say that it doesn't matter what film wins. I've just had a great time talking to you fine folks.
    Same here. Discovering new films and re-exploring films I haven't seen or thought of in a long time is one of my favorite aspects of these tournaments. I'll certainly be watching some of the latter under a different lens.
    I'm responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast!

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

  15. #15
    OnlychildIllinoisChicago Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    7,823
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I've come to my decision, but before I reveal it, please indulge me.

    I'm not sure if I've ever told the story of the first time I saw Terminator 2. It's an interesting story and a testament to the lasting power and magic of film.

    It was a warm summer night in 1991. My Mom and Dad packed me and my sister into our car and we headed to the drive-in, a now extinct piece of Americana and a place where many memories of my childhood were born. I was 11 years old, as was my twin sister. I don't remember what movie (or movies) we were going to see, but needless to say they didn't hold my interest.

    At that age, I was already growing bored with movies that were appropriate for my age. Being stuck in the back seat with my sister, I soon grew restless and decided to turn around and look through the back windshield. I wiped my hand across the foggy glass and looked across the lot to the screen on the other side. Even though we were far away, the sight of Arnold Schwarzenegger on that massive screen was enough to get me hooked. He just looked like he was larger than life and oh so cool in that leather jacket, sunglasses and a shotgun.

    I proceeded to watch the whole film without being able to listen to it. Even without the sound, I was able to follow most of what was going on. It was probably the first time I realized that film was such a visual medium. I was also amazed at some the special effects. Seeing the T-1000 transform from a human into a pool of mercury was the coolest thing my 11-year-old eyes had ever seen.

    At the time, I probably didn't even know the name of the film I was watching. It wasn't until years later that I realized I was watching a megahit called Terminator 2. Even after I learned that Terminator 2 was the film I had seen from across the drive-in through the lined back windshield of my Dad's Grand Marquis, it was still about a decade until I actually sat down to watch Terminator 2 with audio from start to finish. By that time I was in college and Terminator had seeped into pop culture language in more ways than one.

    Regardless of all that, I was able to sit back and watch the film and enjoy ever second of it. Some 12 years after I watched my own silent version of Terminator 2, I watched it again with new eyes and new perspective and the film retained all of its magic and then some. T2 has stuck with me in such a unique way over the years.

    I've had an interesting relationship with 12 Monkeys over the years as well. I think I wrote about it here before, but in short, it's a film I didn't like very much the first time I saw it. It wasn't until my high school class was on a bus on our way back from NYC that I woke up to 12 Monkeys playing on the TV. I'm not sure what had changed in me from the first time I saw the film, but I loved it. It's one of my favorite films to this day.

    In the end, I went with the film that I find to be endlessly watchable and something that seems to have been burned into every brain cell. It was a difficult decision, but Terminator 2: Judgment Day gets my vote.

  16. #16
    Bojack Horseman fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    My own self pity
    Posts
    19,854
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    tl;dr
    I'm responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast!

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

  17. #17
    Bojack Horseman fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    My own self pity
    Posts
    19,854
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I've come to my decision, but before I reveal it, please indulge me.

    I'm not sure if I've ever told the story of the first time I saw Terminator 2. It's an interesting story and a testament to the lasting power and magic of film.

    It was a warm summer night in 1991. My Mom and Dad packed me and my sister into our car and we headed to the drive-in, a now extinct piece of Americana and a place where many memories of my childhood were born. I was 11 years old, as was my twin sister. I don't remember what movie (or movies) we were going to see, but needless to say they didn't hold my interest.

    At that age, I was already growing bored with movies that were appropriate for my age. Being stuck in the back seat with my sister, I soon grew restless and decided to turn around and look through the back windshield. I wiped my hand across the foggy glass and looked across the lot to the screen on the other side. Even though we were far away, the sight of Arnold Schwarzenegger on that massive screen was enough to get me hooked. He just looked like he was larger than life and oh so cool in that leather jacket, sunglasses and a shotgun.

    I proceeded to watch the whole film without being able to listen to it. Even without the sound, I was able to follow most of what was going on. It was probably the first time I realized that film was such a visual medium. I was also amazed at some the special effects. Seeing the T-1000 transform from a human into a pool of mercury was the coolest thing my 11-year-old eyes had ever seen.

    At the time, I probably didn't even know the name of the film I was watching. It wasn't until years later that I realized I was watching a megahit called Terminator 2. Even after I learned that Terminator 2 was the film I had seen from across the drive-in through the lined back windshield of my Dad's Grand Marquis, it was still about a decade until I actually sat down to watch Terminator 2 with audio from start to finish. By that time I was in college and Terminator had seeped into pop culture language in more ways than one.

    Regardless of all that, I was able to sit back and watch the film and enjoy ever second of it. Some 12 years after I watched my own silent version of Terminator 2, I watched it again with new eyes and new perspective and the film retained all of its magic and then some. T2 has stuck with me in such a unique way over the years.

    I've had an interesting relationship with 12 Monkeys over the years as well. I think I wrote about it here before, but in short, it's a film I didn't like very much the first time I saw it. It wasn't until my high school class was on a bus on our way back from NYC that I woke up to 12 Monkeys playing on the TV. I'm not sure what had changed in me from the first time I saw the film, but I loved it. It's one of my favorite films to this day.

    In the end, I went with the film that I find to be endlessly watchable and something that seems to have been burned into every brain cell. It was a difficult decision, but Terminator 2: Judgment Day gets my vote.
    That was beautiful.
    I'm responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast!

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

  18. #18
    OnlychildIllinoisChicago Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    7,823
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Thanks, 'Nando.


  19. #19
    Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    14,542
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Thanks, 'Nando.

    I loved that story.... its funny but the reason I have such a passion for movies is from T2. I remember that same summer... I was 15 and allowed to go to my friends house. I wanted to see it so bad and I remember thinking the same thing.. larger than life. I went with no shoes... no socks. Why? At my buddies house we were messing around out back of his house and they got wet. So i took em off and went to the movie bare foot. We went to the early show... loved it so much... stayed in our seat for the next showing AND watched that too. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  20. #20
    Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,640
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I have told this before, but my first viewing of T2 was in the best possible situation. Opening day. Every seat in the cinema was filled. There's nothing quite like watching a popular movie with a large, appreciative audience -- especially one as thrilling as that!

    Still, 12 Monkeys is the better film. It's really moving on a different level.

  21. #21
    Bojack Horseman fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    My own self pity
    Posts
    19,854
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Love reading these stories

    One of the unsung heroes of T2 is the sound design. Cameron really shows how creative he can be with the way he chose to interpret certain audio aspects of the machines. The "splat!" sound when the T-1000 gets hit by bullets was created by quickly dipping a microphone into a bucket of paint and speeding up the sound. (Cameron wanted to, as he so lovingly put it "make sure every sound effect came across as if it was injected by testosterone") The sound of the T-1000 morphing its body to liquid form to squeeze through perforations. The thoomp! sound of Arnold's grenade launcher. The T-1000's shriek at the end is Cameron and his writers yelling and screeching at the top of their lungs and the SFX studio twisted those voices to horrifying proportions, overlapped them, and put it through a synthesizer lol. It's that obsession to detail that really gives T2 that added horse power.
    I'm responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast!

    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

  22. #22
    OnlychildIllinoisChicago Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    7,823
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Thanks, 'Nando.

    I loved that story.... its funny but the reason I have such a passion for movies is from T2. I remember that same summer... I was 15 and allowed to go to my friends house. I wanted to see it so bad and I remember thinking the same thing.. larger than life. I went with no shoes... no socks. Why? At my buddies house we were messing around out back of his house and they got wet. So i took em off and went to the movie bare foot. We went to the early show... loved it so much... stayed in our seat for the next showing AND watched that too. haha
    I love reading these stories too. It's amazing what sticks with us over the years.

  23. #23
    The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    22,505
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Still Servant: thank you for the wonderful story!

    T2 is winning... if it wins, I won't be brokenhearted, I loved it... It's only that Twelve Monkeys is a thoroughly bears' type of movie, and T2 isn't.

    Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

    bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  24. #24
    Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    25,621
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default


  25. #25
    Going Slap Happy Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick has much to be proud of Mattrick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South Park, Colorado
    Posts
    8,106
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    12 Monkeys is now 11 Monkeys
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts