• Dark City

9 32.14%
  • Predator

14 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best Sci-fi Tournament - Round 3 Group H

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's called letting them marinate. Patience is a virtue, young Padowan.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol, touche.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    They've been marinating for over 45 years. I'm pretty sure the flavors have had enough time to meld.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    You haven't seen 2001, Blade Runner, or Apocalypse Now...

Bro who am I even talking to right now
    Why am I not surprised by this? LOL! LOL! LOL!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    They've been marinating for over 45 years. I'm pretty sure the flavors have had enough time to meld.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    You haven't seen 2001, Blade Runner, or Apocalypse Now...

Bro who am I even talking to right now
    Why am I not surprised by this? LOL! LOL! LOL!
    Matts, I try to be supportive, I really do, but then you say some really bizarre things. How can you even vote here, much less spout purported informed opinions, when you haven't even seen some of the key films?

"Patience is a virtue, young Padowan".

WTF does that even mean? You haven't seen 2001, and you're voting for "Best Sci-Fi of all time"? Even if you hate it, you have to have viewed it first. Sorry, my friend but as it stands your vote/opinion means "Squat". You're coming across as a real "Poser" IMO. You can fix it though. Just get busy!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Matts, I try to be supportive, I really do, but then you say some really bizarre things. How can you even vote here, much less spout purported informed opinions, when you haven't even seen some of the key films?

WTF does that even mean? You haven't seen 2001, and you're voting for "Best Sci-Fi of all time"? Even if you hate it, you have to have viewed it first. Sorry, my friend but as it stands your vote/opinion means "Squat". You're coming across as a real "Poser" IMO. You can fix it though. Just get busy!!
    Awww shit! That made me laugh out loud!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

I tried to give you rep points for that post Bill, but unfortunately it won't let me. Apparently, I have to "spread it around" a bit first. LOL!

You definitely have a busy schedule ahead of you Mattrick. Even though you were practically holding court over on the Group E thread and lecturing me about the virtues of old classic movies, you still haven't watched Citizen Kane yet!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL! LOL! LOL!

You definitely have a busy schedule ahead of you Mattrick. Even though you were practically holding court over on the Group E thread and lecturing me about the virtues of old classic movies, you still haven't watched Citizen Kane yet!

Mattrick: Okay, I am now a member of the academy and we are going to award "Best films of all time".

Academy "How many films have you viewed?

Mattrick: "Not many, I haven't seen "Casablanca", Citizen Kane", "Gone with the Wind", "Titanic" or, many of the other contenders, but I'm good to go"!!! My opinion counts because.....I'm from, Canada and I like going to the movies and telling folks why they should, or shouldn't enjoy films. Since, I just view what I like and pass myself off as an expert by using clever "film school" phrases I've picked up over the years. Let's do this!!

Academy: "How did you get nominated and selected for this position"?

Mattrick: "I'm from, Canada and I like going to the movies"!!!

Spoiler:
    This has an episode of "Southpark" written all over it!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's very hard to see every film in the tournament, classics included. Seeing 2001 isn't a prerequisite for voting and evaluating other Sci-Fi films. It's not like Matt is discounting or putting down the films he hasn't seen, he just hasn't seen them. I've seen tons of films in my life, but there are more than a few I've yet to watch. Granted, most of them are a little more obscure. I've pretty much seen the more popular/classic films in the tournament.

I'm sure Matt will get around to seeing all those films, in the meantime I don't think he should be discredited for not having seen them.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's very hard to see every film in the tournament, classics included. Seeing 2001 isn't a prerequisite for voting and evaluating other Sci-Fi films. It's not like Matt is discounting or putting down the films he hasn't seen, he just hasn't seen them. I've seen tons of films in my life, but there are more than a few I've yet to watch. Granted, most of them are a little more obscure. I've pretty much seen the more popular/classic films in the tournament.

I'm sure Matt will get around to seeing all those films, in the meantime I don't think he should be discredited for not having seen them.
    Fair enough, but he hasn't just "not seen them" he is spouting very specific opinions on all the films and he hasn't even viewed them. I'm with you, I want to give a guy a chance, but don't pose as "Roger Ebert" and you haven't even seen the film. Not to mention voted in this contest. That is very wrong, IMHO. Am I off base?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

You know, Mattrick's attempt to sound like a sophisticated intellectual and become 'Roger Ebert' of The Dark Tower forum, without first possessing any empirical knowledge of the films he is preaching about or actually having an original thought of his own, kind of reminds me of this classic scene in Good Will Hunting, where Matt Damon roasts a first year Harvard grad for regurgitating Gordon Wood...

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Y'all can dump on Mattrick all you want in these threads, but as far as the topic of older films being "dated" and newer acting styles being all that and old acting styles being the suxxors, he's completely on target and T-Dogz_AK47 is so, hmmm, I won't say "wrong" b/c it's subjective; how about "misguided" that it defies all sense. I'd rather read Mattrick's opinion of film quality any day over someone who sweeps decades of film into the dumpster b/c they "look dated."

Even though I may disagree with Mattrick on any given film (Goodfellas? really?), at least I have some respect form where he's coming from.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Y'all can dump on Mattrick all you want in these threads, but as far as the topic of older films being "dated" and newer acting styles being all that and old acting styles being the suxxors, he's completely on target and T-Dogz_AK47 is so, hmmm, I won't say "wrong" b/c it's subjective; how about "misguided" that it defies all sense. I'd rather read Mattrick's opinion of film quality any day over someone who sweeps decades of film into the dumpster b/c they "look dated."

Even though I may disagree with Mattrick on any given film (Goodfellas? really?), at least I have some respect form where he's coming from.
    And you're good with that even though he has yet to see the film(s) he is passing judgement on? More power to you, my friend. In which case, these votes are a farce and not even worth the time to conduct them IMHO. Knock yourselves out, boys. I'm a goner.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Breathe, everyone.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Breathe, everyone.
    For real.

How is it a farce just because one person may or may not be qualified to vote (or not vote) on a particular film because he hasn't seen it? That's just one person, it shouldn't make the whole tournament that people are working very hard on and that everybody is enjoying null and void.

I'd have to go back and read his comments again, but I'm pretty sure he's speaking in generalities on the films you're referring to. There are some aspects of some films that have become common knowledge over the decades. One doesn't have to actually see a certain film to have an educated commentary on said film. There are exceptions of course. It all depends on the subject.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I made no comment whatsoever on Mattrick's "judgment" or voting on films he may or may not have seen. My comment focused on the general attitude of "old films are cliched" or old acting styles are "dated" and therefore of lesser quality (e.g., "Best Picture films of the 40's, 50's and 60's just cannot compare to Best Picture films of the 70's, 80's and 90's."; and the acting in Casablanca is "appalling"; Citizen Kane is overrated and everyone knows it but is too afraid to admit it) etc. etc.

That shows a provincialism and narrowness of mindset that, to me, is just as bad for the integrity of a film quality poll (or discussion). Just write off decades of film b/c "they just seem so dated, man; loser films bummed me out."

Reminds me of the folks who refuse to watch a foreign language film b/c "the subtitles get in the way" and people talk funny and shit.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Matts, I try to be supportive, I really do, but then you say some really bizarre things. How can you even vote here, much less spout purported informed opinions, when you haven't even seen some of the key films

That depends on what your definiton of key films is. If by 'key' you mean touted and popular, then no, I haven't seen all of them. I don't see how not having seen a few big films of the genre prevents me from voting. That's just stupid. That's like saying 'you never saw Babe Ruth hit a homer...how can you say you're a Yankee fan!'. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 2001 THEREFORE YOU CAN'T VOTE ON ANY OF THESE POLLS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    Mattrick: Okay, I am now a member of the academy and we are going to award "Best films of all time".

Academy "How many films have you viewed?

Mattrick: "Not many, I haven't seen "Casablanca", Citizen Kane", "Gone with the Wind", "Titanic" or, many of the other contenders, but I'm good to go"!!! My opinion counts because.....I'm from, Canada and I like going to the movies and telling folks why they should, or shouldn't enjoy films. Since, I just view what I like and pass myself off as an expert by using clever "film school" phrases I've picked up over the years. Let's do this!!

Academy: "How did you get nominated and selected for this position"?

Mattrick: "I'm from, Canada and I like going to the movies"!!!
    Yeah, I've seen Casablanca, Gone With The Wind and Titanic. Saying I haven't seen films I have actually seen is a great argument. You should teach a class on argumentation, lower that curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    And you're good with that even though he has yet to see the film(s) he is passing judgement on? More power to you, my friend. In which case, these votes are a farce and not even worth the time to conduct them IMHO. Knock yourselves out, boys. I'm a goner.

Fair enough, but he hasn't just "not seen them" he is spouting very specific opinions on all the films and he hasn't even viewed them. I'm with you, I want to give a guy a chance, but don't pose as "Roger Ebert" and you haven't even seen the film. Not to mention voted in this contest. That is very wrong, IMHO. Am I off base?
    I still have no idea what films I cast judgement on without having seen them as you claim. What 'specific opinions' did I make? How can I have specific opinions on a film I haven't even watched? That doesn't even make sense. So yes, you are off base, way off base.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz AK47
    Yes, because I haven't seen Citizen Kane I am completely unable to pass judgement on classic movies. That is a great point. To counter that, if you haven't seen Fantastic Planet you had no right to vote in this tournament: see how being arbitrary works!

You know, Mattrick's attempt to sound like a sophisticated intellectual and become 'Roger Ebert' of The Dark Tower forum, without first possessing any empirical knowledge of the films he is preaching about or actually having an original thought of his own, kind of reminds me of this classic scene in Good Will Hunting, where Matt Damon roasts a first year Harvard grad for regurgitating Gordon Wood...
    Yes, I have no original thoughts of my own. That's very astute. I guess people on this site who've sought out films I've raved out about did it out of jest. Hey Pontypool! HOW YOU DOIN?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not in my mind, my friend. Not in my mind lol

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant
    It's very hard to see every film in the tournament, classics included. Seeing 2001 isn't a prerequisite for voting and evaluating other Sci-Fi films. It's not like Matt is discounting or putting down the films he hasn't seen, he just hasn't seen them. I've seen tons of films in my life, but there are more than a few I've yet to watch. Granted, most of them are a little more obscure.
    Exactly. I wasn't sure it was a crime to have not eaten some uniform diet of films.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster
    I made no comment whatsoever on Mattrick's "judgment" or voting on films he may or may not have seen. My comment focused on the general attitude of "old films are cliched" or old acting styles are "dated" and therefore of lesser quality (e.g., "Best Picture films of the 40's, 50's and 60's just cannot compare to Best Picture films of the 70's, 80's and 90's."; and the acting in Casablanca is "appalling"; Citizen Kane is overrated and everyone knows it but is too afraid to admit it) etc. etc.
    I haven't voted on any films I haven't seen, nor did I vote for films just because I seen them or loved them. The only problem with my voting is that I haven't taken the time since I've been busy to watch as many films as I could; that said, there is no prerequisite to voting that states 'you must have seen all films in this poll to be elgible to vote' so I don't see what the big deal about me having not seen 2001 is...(this not directed at you, just a statement from reading your post)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post

That shows a provincialism and narrowness of mindset that, to me, is just as bad for the integrity of a film quality poll (or discussion). Just write off decades of film b/c "they just seem so dated, man; loser films bummed me out."

Reminds me of the folks who refuse to watch a foreign language film b/c "the subtitles get in the way" and people talk funny and shit.
    You may disagree with my comments, but at least I HAVE ACTUALLY WATCHED these movies to make such an opinion. I gave very specific reasons, based on my own experience of watching old movies as to why best picture films of the 40's, 50's and 60's fade in comparison to best picture films of the 70's, 80's and 90's. As I have actually watched these movies, I can say that I don't like Casablanca because I found it corny, that I found Citizen Kane overrated and dull or that I found the acting in Rebecca wooden and stilted in comparison to One Flew The Cuckoo's Nest. At least unlike Mattrick, I don't voice opinions on films without having watched them first.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

You may disagree with my comments, but at least I HAVE ACTUALLY WATCHED these movies to make such an opinion. I gave very specific reasons, based on my own experience of watching old movies as to why best picture films of the 40's, 50's and 60's fade in comparison to best picture films of the 70's, 80's and 90's. As I have actually watched these movies, I can say that I don't like Casablanca because I found it corny, that I found Citizen Kane overrated and dull or that I found the acting in Rebecca wooden and stilted in comparison to One Flew The Cuckoo's Nest. At least unlike Mattrick, I don't voice opinions on films without having watched them first.
    The only film mentioned in your post here that I haven't seen is Citizen Kane. I've seen the rest. I haven't even brought up a film I haven't seen, which is the funniest part of all this to me. This 'Mattrick talks about movies he hasn't seen like he has seen them' is so out of left field. You go through my posts in these few threads you will see me only bring up films I've actually seen. How you got this idea into your head I will probably never understand, just let me take a hit of whatever you're smoking so I can at least have a chance.

p.s. Those 70s, 80's, 90's films are going to feel to the next generation like these 40s, 50s, 60s films feel to you...so this 'datedness' is entirely arbitrary.

Country
    Country Flag

My wife won't watch any movies from the '70s or '80s. She can't get past the hairstyles, or clothes, or the grain of the film stock. Perhaps her biggest complaint is style of house interiors (wood paneling and shag carpets, anyone?) and how they are decorated. She would run screaming from just about any Oscar-winning film from the '70s and likely many from the '80s as well, because they are dated.

It's frustrating to deal with people whose minds are so closed. And misguided. That's what's so frustrating about this discussion. I'm not telling anyone they have to like any particular film. I mean, you like what you like and don't like what you don't like. It's just a shame that just b/c a film is older it gets categorized as no good due to it being "dated."

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I agree, I know people that won't watch a film just because its in black and white, or watch a foreign film because they have to read subtitles. It's a shame because they're missing out on so many great films.

I also have a really hard time comparing films from the 40s and 50s to films of today. The style of film making was just so different. But with each it fits the time it was made in. Go back to silent films, the acting in those is going to be completely different from the acting now. Does that make it worse? No, they had to act differently to be able to convey emotions and get points across without be able to speak.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default SF

The future never gets old. My favorite format 's the book.

Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Mattrick
    Yes, because I haven't seen Citizen Kane I am completely unable to pass judgement on classic movies. That is a great point. To counter that, if you haven't seen Fantastic Planet you had no right to vote in this tournament: see how being arbitrary works!
    I have seen Fantastic Planet. I even championed for it to move on in the first round of this tournament.

See post #41 on the following link...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Group-M/page2

Nice try, but I have been watching films long before you were even born.

I haven't voted on any films I haven't seen
    Yeah? so how do you explain voting for Blade Runner in the first round of this tournament, when you have since freely admitted to having not watched it?

And to quote you...

Someone needs to fix my votes...hit vote now on my phome trying to select Blade Runner.

Picked:

Virtuosity
    Clockwork Orange
    blade Runner
    See post #3 on this link...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ound-1-Group-G

Consider yourself called out, made and now burned.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone needs to fix my votes...hit vote now on my phome trying to select Blade Runner.

Picked:

Virtuosity
    Clockwork Orange
    blade Runner
    See post #3 on this link...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ound-1-Group-G

Consider yourself called out, made and now burned.
    Consider yourself TOTALLY WRONG

Screenshot of what I picked (italics are my picks)

Close up of those who voted Blade Runner in that poll:

Could it be that Blade Runner was the bottom of the list and I accidentally checked it and hit vote now at the same time with my thumb while on my phone? Could it be I realised my mistake and asked someone to change it? Could it be that it got changed? I THINK IT COULD BE!

Hope you didn't spend too much time combing over all the old polls trying to call me out on my 'bullshit' just to find evidence that still doesn't support your conspiracy. You can't win against me. Just sit down before you hurt yourself, thinking someone whose as honest as I am has wasted years interloping on a forum, masquerading as some kind of 'film guru', for....what reason exactly? When you actually have a case against me, I beg you, try to crucify me, but until that improbable day comes just realise you're talking more nonsense than Farmer Fran

Country
    Country Flag

Could it be that Blade Runner was the bottom of the list and I accidentally checked it and hit vote now at the same time with my thumb while on my phone? Could it be I realised my mistake and asked someone to change it?
    So you managed to hit the 'vote now' button situated at the top of the screen whilst simultaneously checking Blade Runner at the bottom of the screen? Wow! Either you have the world's smallest smart phone or you have hands like absolute fucking shovels!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Don't bother trying to lie about this. You requested someone 'fix your votes' because you had pressed 'vote now' on your phone whilst attempting to pick Blade Runner.

There is no defence and those screenshots are useless. You wanted Blade Runner to be included with the other two films that you had picked, but had pressed 'vote now' by mistake first.

Picked:

Virtuosity
    Clockwork Orange
    blade Runner

Pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast