+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steve Brown / Steve King BACHMAN interview

Gunslinger Apprentice cowboy_ed will become famous soon enough cowboy_ed's Avatar

Default Steve Brown / Steve King BACHMAN interview

Does anyone have a copy of the interview the two Steve's did for the Washington Post when the Bachman pseudonym was released?

April 9, 1985 was the date, I believe...

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy_ed View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of the interview the two Steve's did for the Washington Post when the Bachman pseudonym was released?

April 9, 1985 was the date, I believe...
    Here ya go. [there's doesn't seem to be a way to present the full image here (that you can read), even with spoiler tags]

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Steve B says: My interview (with all the dirty words the Post made me take out) has been reprinted in the Underwood/Miller collection of essays on King, "Kingdom of Fear," for those interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice cowboy_ed will become famous soon enough cowboy_ed's Avatar

Thank you both! I'll see if I can get a copy of Kingdom of Fear -- seems to be out of print for the moment.

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy_ed View Post
    Thank you both! I'll see if I can get a copy of Kingdom of Fear -- seems to be out of print for the moment.

There are quite a few out on eBay right now for fairly inexpensive prices.

John

+ Reply to Thread