+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,176 to 1,181 of 1181

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Demon of the Prim DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all

I saw Far From Home. I thought it was at least as good as Homecoming. It seems to be doing well at the box office too. It's on track to finish with similar numbers to Homecoming.

Spoiler

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo will become famous soon enough Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I saw Far From Home. I thought it was at least as good as Homecoming. It seems to be doing well at the box office too. It's on track to finish with similar numbers to Homecoming.

Spoiler
    Spoiler

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler
    Did you not watch Homecoming? lol

Spoiler:
    ALL the villains lived. ALSO... I doubt we have seen the last of Mysterio..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler
    It may be more a "Hollywood" thing having to do with committing to the actor/character in the future. Otherwise, I agree in the comics it seems they always come back.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Spoiler
    Did you not watch Homecoming? lol

Spoiler:
    ALL the villains lived. ALSO... I doubt we have seen the last of Mysterio..
    He said almost every movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48