Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The trailer was... ok. Needed a lot more action in there, and some context for Carol punching an 'old lady' in the face!? (I know it's the Skrulls, but general population doesn't).

Hopefully the 2nd one is better.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    The trailer was... ok. Needed a lot more action in there, and some context for Carol punching an 'old lady' in the face!? (I know it's the Skrulls, but general population doesn't).

Hopefully the 2nd one is better.
    Agreed. Had this been during Phase 1 or 2 I think it would be more exciting. But now it all felt a little cookie cutter. I’m sure the next trailer will be even better. Young Fury was awesome

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/98...eaming-service
    Next year, Disney is launching a new streaming service to compete with Netflix and Amazon Prime. Disney fully intends to win this war, and the company may be bringing a few of Marvel’s cinematic heroes and villains to the battle.

Variety is reporting that Disney is developing multiple limited series featuring characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Most notably, Loki and Scarlet Witch were listed as two of the shows in development. Both Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen are expected to reprise their roles for their respective series. The report also notes that there are plans for other limited series that will feature other Marvel heroes who haven’t gotten their own movies.

Disney and Marvel declined to comment on Variety’s report, which indicated that Marvel Studios would oversee the new limited series. It added that each limited series would only have six to eight episodes, with Kevin Feige taking “a hands-on role in their development.”

Very few of the Marvel TV series have featured characters from the films despite the shared MCU landscape. Marvel TV and Marvel Studios have operated as separate entities. Consequently, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and the rest a very one-sided relationship with the movies. The shows refer to events in the films, while the movies ignore the characters who originated on TV.

Potentially, Marvel’s Disney streaming shows could be a game changer for the MCU. If the original performers like Hiddleston and Olsen are involved then it gives the new Marvel shows a more solidified relationship with the films. Variety’s report also suggests that the Loki and Scarlet Witch limited series would have larger budgets than traditional shows. The potential to bring more Avengers characters to television may also prove to be a big selling point for Disney’s streaming service.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I liked the trailer, but it wasn't anything special. That said Marvel's "first trailers" usually aren't. Honestly this one was a lot longer and had more in it than I was expecting for a trailer this early.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

This needs to happen:

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/09...-reboot-pitch/
    Back to the Future star-turned-director Lea Thompson, who headlined 1986’s live-action Marvel Comics adaptation Howard the Duck, pitched her reboot starring the anthropomorphic duck to Marvel Studios — and they “loved it.”

“It was the first Marvel movie, and now there’s a whole Marvel universe. And to put Howard the Duck in this Marvel universe when they have the special effects that can back it up would be amazing,” Thompson said at Fan Expo Canada.

After going public with her passionate campaign to sell the Disney-owned studio on trying their hand at a new Howard the Duck film over the summer, fans hoping to see Thompson’s take on the character tweeted at Marvel — and “Marvel took a meeting with me,” Thompson said.

“I worked on the pitch for a really long time and I had the help of [modern Howard the Duck comic book creative team] Chip Zdarsky and Joe Quinones and they had done a run of Howard the Duck, the last run of Howard the Duck, and they put me in it, Lea Thompson,” Thompson said, saying Zdarsky and Quinones wanted to be “super meta” by inserting the real-life actress and not her big-haired Howard the Duck rock singer character, Beverly Switzler.

“And it was really great, so I asked them for help and Joe drew some drawings and Chip and I worked on the pitch and we did it in Marvel and they really liked it,” she said. “They loved it, actually. But they were like, ‘We have no plans for these things, and we’re doing the streaming thing, and we’ll call you back.’ So tweet away, guys!”

Thompson added “it was a very good pitch.”

“You guys would love the movie,” she said. “It would do Howard proud.”

Marvel revived the character for cameo appearances in Guardians of the Galaxy and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, set in the connected Marvel Cinematic Universe, where Howard is a cigar-chomping CG-created fowl voiced by Family Guy star Seth Green.

Howard nearly had a third cameo in Avengers: Infinity War, where he would have been interrupted by Star-Lord (Chris Pratt) while playing an intergalactic game of poker with The Hangover and Community star Ken Jeong.

Director Anthony Russo said the “really good” scene, dropped from one draft of the script, was “much-beloved” but “it just didn’t end up fitting at all.”

Howard the Duck could emerge as a future series on Disney streaming service Disney Play, which is already eyeing big-budget series for both trickster demigod Loki (Tom Hiddleston) and troubled Avenger Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen).

Country
    Country Flag

So first reactions to Venom are mixed at best. Bummer. But we do have this:

Country
    Country Flag

Cap hangs up his shield:

https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/statu...96966410190849
    Officially wrapped on Avengers 4. It was an emotional day to say the least. Playing this role over the last 8 years has been an honor. To everyone in front of the camera, behind the camera, and in the audience, thank you for the memories! Eternally grateful.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just seen Venom. Pre screen in my city... not what it could have been BUT I do believe Lady Gaga supporters are what’s driving it down.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

^ Come on, man.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    ^ Come on, man.
    lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Avengers 4 trailer coming soon?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...eaming-service
    SlashFilm and Variety are both reporting that a Falcon and Winter Soldier TV series is in the works for the upcoming Disney streaming service. The limited series will see both Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan reprise their roles from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Variety reports that the series has tapped Empire writer Malcolm Spellman to pen the series which, unlike other Marvel Entertainment TV shows, will see Kevin Feige working as its producer.

Stan made his MCU debut in 2011’s Captain America: The First Avenger and has since appeared alongside Mackie in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and the upcoming untitled Avengers 4.

The series starring Captain America’s former sidekicks joins the previously reported Loki and Scarlet Witch TV shows which will also be in the works for the Disney streaming service. In addition, the first ever live-action Star Wars TV series, The Mandalorian, will premiere on the service.

The new Disney-branded service will become the exclusive home in the U.S. for subscription-video-on-demand viewing of the newest live action and animated movies from Disney and Pixar, beginning with the 2019 theatrical slate, which includes Toy Story 4, the sequel to Frozen, and The Lion King from Disney live-action, along with other highly-anticipated movies. Disney will also make a significant investment in an annual slate of original movies, TV shows, short-form content and other Disney-branded exclusives for the service. Additionally, the service will feature a vast collection of library content, including Disney and Pixar movies and Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD television programming. All told, around 500 films from the Disney library will be present on the service along with nearly 7,000 episodes of Disney television.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure were I saw this, but I believe I saw that we're supposed to be getting a Avengers 4 trailer soon. November maybe?

Traveler Recouper will become famous soon enough

Star Wars TV show, The Mandalorian? That is interesting.. I wonder what that'll be like..

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ Thanks my friend missed this during the game. B/R break!!! lol lol

Can't wait for this to drop!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast