Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like big, dumb fun.

I'm here for it.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I mean this is at the very least "lightly" in the MCU right? That Michael Keaton's "Vulture" character from Spider-man Homecoming.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. I mean ultimately we're going to see both companies testing the waters as far as continuity and crossovers. I'm all for it though, and Sony could use the help.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah seems they're setting up Sinister Six after all with Venom, Morbius, Vulture, Mysterio... Spider-Man will show up sooner or later. There was already a graffiti of him in the Morbius trailer.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Yes. I mean ultimately we're going to see both companies testing the waters as far as continuity and crossovers. I'm all for it though, and Sony could use the help.
    Agreed. I can see them working together more and more. Disney will want the most $ from the deal BUT I feel they can play nice and why would they not want to??? MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Agreed. I can see them working together more and more. Disney will want the most $ from the deal BUT I feel they can play nice and why would they not want to??? MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    I'm guessing the deal basically came down to "You can continue to use Spider-man in the MCU extended movies, if we can put him in our movies too"

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I'm guessing the deal basically came down to "You can continue to use Spider-man in the MCU extended movies, if we can put him in our movies too"
    yeppers
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

yeppers
    The old reach-around.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm ready. Also I'm wondering how many films in that Marvel will decide to drop Florence Pugh's Russian accent like they did Wanda's

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    That looks AMAZING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I know, so epic! I had tears of joy watching it. Hope to catch this trailer on the big screen soon.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Pretty damn impressive. I am happy that Blackwidow is getting her own film. I mean I loved her in CA Civil War and IM 2, and CA Winter Solider, as well as the other movies but for her to have her
    own is pretty special.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

It's long overdue. It's an interesting character, and ScarJo is solid in the role. So glad it's happening at last.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shall we start taking bets on how long it takes to postpone Black Widow now? Kind of seems all in the air, but hopefully having a May release it won't come to that

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Shall we start taking bets on how long it takes to postpone Black Widow now? Kind of seems all in the air, but hopefully having a May release it won't come to that
    I'm actually surprised Disney is postponing any of their releases. They always seemed like the type of company that would've just eaten the box office losses. Especially since postponing the releases really messes with their already over filled release schedule. But I guess that whole release schedule might be getting pushed anyways because I'm sure production is getting delayed on stuff that's further down the pipe.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

With how rapidly everything is changing now, it was all just a matter of time

https://www.ign.com/articles/black-w...e-date-delayed

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

...I'm sure production is getting delayed on stuff that's further down the pipe.
    Funny you mention that

Marvel Studios Shuts Down Disney+ Shows ‘Loki’ And ‘WandaVision’ Over Coronavirus Concerns

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    With how rapidly everything is changing now, it was all just a matter of time

https://www.ign.com/articles/black-w...e-date-delayed

Makes sense. Where would it actually be played? I don't know about where you live, but here all the theaters are closed until further notice!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast