Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Which is the sort of problem you have when you try to mesh different stories that you are using for source material. From what I have read about the comics: He didn't have any noble reasons. He wanted to kill so many to make Death happy because he had fallen in love with its physical embodiment. Though that would be hard to put in a movie I imagine.
    Yea his motivation makes more sense there. Though I'm not sure that stayed his motivation through the characters continued existence in the comics.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A pretty good breakdown of what's possibly to come:

I do think Captain Marvel will end with her getting Fury's signal and Avengers 4 will begin with Carol trying to reverse the snap.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I heard captain marvel takes place in the 90s. Maybe the post credits scene will be her getting the message.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Planning on catching it for the 2nd time tomorrow. $6 Tuesdays ftw

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sooo I watched it again last night.

One thing I didn't notice my first go round is that the Gauntlet gets busted after Thanos snaps his fingers. The stones remain intact.

Probably means Thanos will get to wear that sweet armor in Pt IV.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Sooo I watched it again last night.

One thing I didn't notice my first go round is that the Gauntlet gets busted after Thanos snaps his fingers. The stones remain intact.

Probably means Thanos will get to wear that sweet armor in Pt IV.
    His arm look damaged too.

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's amazing how lost some people are.

I'm not sure about your theaters, but there were a ton of moans as the credits rolled at mine. People were clearly not happy with the way things went down. One moron actually said very loudly, "Are you serious? I invested 10 years of my life and hundreds of dollars for these movies and that's how you end it? FUCK OFF!"

Seriously? Just when I thought mainstream audiences couldn't get any dumber.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    It's amazing how lost some people are.

I'm not sure about your theaters, but there were a ton of moans as the credits rolled at mine. People were clearly not happy with the way things went down. One moron actually said very loudly, "Are you serious? I invested 10 years of my life and hundreds of dollars for these movies and that's how you end it? FUCK OFF!"

Seriously? Just when I thought mainstream audiences couldn't get any dumber.
    Someone did that at Harry Potter 6. I wanted to yell that there 2 more coming but held my tongue.

Country
    Country Flag

Ms. Marvel is coming!

Country
    Country Flag

Infinity War thread merged.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...by-tom-holland
    Spider-Man actor Tom Holland has taken to his Instagram to “accidentally” reveal the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel title, which is visibly seen to be Spider-Man: Far From Home. This title reflects what Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige previously confirmed about the 2019 sequel taking Peter Parker out of New York for a European adventure in London that will reflect the global aftermath of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4.

Country
    Country Flag

Very excited to see this in IMAX 2D next weekend!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Very excited to see this in IMAX 2D next weekend!

Me to.. BUT I am a 3D DBOX man myself!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I want this to happen so much:

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/07/...pson-director/
    It's anyone's guess what the Marvel Cinematic Universe will look like in the coming years, but one Marvel alum has a pretty specific idea in mind.

In a recent interview with SYFYWire, Lea Thompson addressed the recent revelation that she is pitching a Howard the Duck reboot to Marvel Studios. Thompson, who played Beverly Switzler in the original 1986 film, revealed that she still is optimistic about her pitch, and that it will hopefully become a reality at some point and time.

“I don’t know, but I’m trying to get it done,” Thompson revealed. “But I don’t know, we’ll see, we’ll see… I’m trying.”

Last month, Thompson revealed that she was planning to pitch the reboot, with the goal of having herself direct the project. And as she went on to say, she believes it would be significantly easier to make a new Howard the Duck a reality, especially after he debuted in a cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy.

“When we made Howard the Duck there wasn’t the CGI, there wasn’t the script, there wasn’t the Marvel machine behind it,” Thompson continued. “And I think they have a slight appetite for it, since they’re drawing him for Guardians of the Galaxy.”

Some fans might scoff at the idea of Marvel Studios making a new Howard the Duck movie, but it does make sense to a certain extent. With the right creative team attached, Howard the Duck could provide a very lighthearted take on the MCU's cosmic side, something that Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is campaigning for.

And to an extent, Marvel's post-Avengers 4 philosophy seems to be to take things as they come along, meaning that there certainly could theoretically be room for a new Howard the Duck movie.

"It's one of the reasons we've expanded to three films a year, is so that we could do the sequels to films that people have responded to -- because we love to make continuing stories with characters people have responded to -- but also keep doing the stuff that nobody's ever heard of, and people go, 'Why are you doing that?' That's fun." Feige explained in a recent interview. "And that's what Phase One was built on, Phase Two was built on, Phase Three was built on, is having that... Whenever we announce the next year, two years, three years, five years, whatever we're going to announce, there will be plenty of those that, maybe people in the know like yourself will know what they are, but the world at large will go, 'What is it? Why are they doing that?' That's exciting, for sure."

Do you want to see Thompson's Howard the Duck reboot pitch become a reality? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

Avengers: Infinity War is in theaters now. It will be followed by Ant-Man and the Wasp on July 6, 2018, Captain Marvel on March 8, 2019, the fourth Avengers movie on May 3, 2019, Spider-Man: Far From Home on July 5, 2019, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 in 2020.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Just got out of seeing Ant-Man and the Wasp, it was great fun, and lots of questions now as it ties into the end of Infinity War:

I'm guessing it confirms

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Well James Gunn is off Guardians 3, for what I think is a pretty dumb reason. Basically FOX News dug up some 8+ year old tweets, that are offensive jokes. So Disney / Marvel "severed ties" with him. There's no way Disney / Marvel didn't know what they were getting into when they hired him. Plus at the end of the day they are just old, bad jokes, made in poor taste. To me that'd be like firing Robert Downey Jr. because he used to be a drug addict (yes James Gunn isn't really equivalent to RDJ)

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

IMHO This kinda shit is starting to get way out of hand. It's beginning to resemble the McCarthy years. I'd venture to say that if you have the desire and look hard enough you can find this kinda stuff about just about anyone, anywhere at some point.

Spoiler:
    Maybe I should start going back and editing some of my old posts!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast