Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Newest Nerd Crew tackles Sony-Man, Star Wars, D23, and streaming services. I love The Nerd Crew so much. Hilarious stuff.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Newest Nerd Crew tackles Sony-Man, Star Wars, D23, and streaming services. I love The Nerd Crew so much. Hilarious stuff.
    I thought you might post this, Matt. It’s both funny and right on the money.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I love The Nerd Crew so much. I'd been expecting a new episode to come out considering all the nerd crew stuff out there the past few weeks. I wish they did these more often, but the fact they only do a couple a year makes them that much more special.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I love The Nerd Crew so much. I'd been expecting a new episode to come out considering all the nerd crew stuff out there the past few weeks. I wish they did these more often, but the fact they only do a couple a year makes them that much more special.
    I like the current frequency. I think it would get predictable pretty fast if it became more of a regular thing.

(Incidentally, the stock toy image on the Star Wars poster was unbelievable. I know that's off-topic, but ... geez.)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's that Infinity Saga trailer Marvel played at San Diego. The quality is a bit sub-par because it was only posted on Twitter, but this is the best looking copy I could find:

What is it a trailer for? A blu ray box set? Digital download package?

Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    What is it a trailer for? A blu ray box set? Digital download package?
    I'm pretty sure it's for the box set that's supposedly coming out later this year.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yours for only $899!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

My guess is that the standard blu-ray set will probably be 200 - 300. I think the Phase 1 and 2 sets were a $65 list price, but I think there's more movies in Phase 3 than either of those. Then of course there will probably be a collectors edition for an absurd amount of money.

Country
    Country Flag

That wasn't necessarily for anything, they just showed that reel prior to unveiling Phase 4, so just as kind of a recap for the folks at Hall H, get them all excited.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

However... I wonder if this is a conclusion and not a new whole deal. Hope to see the terms soon!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And just like that, all the wrong have been righted. Also before anyone gets the chance to bitch about how they don't like the MCU Spiderman movies, just let us have our win today.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    And just like that, all the wrong have been righted. Also before anyone gets the chance to bitch about how they don't like the MCU Spiderman movies, just let us have our win today.
    Who would even say that? He is the best one in the MCU for me hands down. Tom H is the fuckin man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew it would happen, just didn't think it would happen this soon. Regardless, am glad to hear it.

Spider Man is going to be in a truly unique position as possibly the only hero that will jump back and forth between franchises.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I knew it would happen, just didn't think it would happen this soon. Regardless, am glad to hear it.

Spider Man is going to be in a truly unique position as possibly the only hero that will jump back and forth between franchises.
    Meaning you think he will be in venom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Feige's comments seem to suggest Spider-Man could very well appear in Sony's movies like Venom 2.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The deal is reportedly for the third Spider-Man film, as well as an additional MCU film. I've also heard rumblings they wanna use Spidey to make Captain Marvel more likeable

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/09...urn-to-the-mcu

This is no surprise to me. I'm glad they figured it out so soon. Hopefully it was soon enough they won't have to delay anything they were originally planning on doing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    This is no surprise to me. I'm glad they figured it out so soon. Hopefully it was soon enough they won't have to delay anything they were originally planning on doing.
    The worst part is I feel this is a "wrap up" deal Dan. I do not think we will get another 5+ films in the MCU with him and for me he is the highlight for sure. SO happy as I am... I wanna see the terms of the deal. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The worst part is I feel this is a "wrap up" deal Dan. I do not think we will get another 5+ films in the MCU with him and for me he is the highlight for sure. SO happy as I am... I wanna see the terms of the deal. lol
    Oh probably not, but realistically "outside of Avenger's movies" we've only gotten 3ish solo movies for any MCU character except Thor, who is getting a 4th. I just don't think we were ever gonna get Spidey 4, 5, and 6 from the MCU. We may get them from Sony though.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh probably not, but realistically "outside of Avenger's movies" we've only gotten 3ish solo movies for any MCU character except Thor, who is getting a 4th. I just don't think we were ever gonna get Spidey 4, 5, and 6 from the MCU. We may get them from Sony though.
    no no I mean in any movie. Like him in Civil war.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

no no I mean in any movie. Like him in Civil war.
    Right but if you think about it Cap got what 3 solo movie and 4 Avengers movies before he was out. Spidey is getting 3 Solo movies, 2 Avengers movies, Civil War, and 1 more. So that's the same number the gave Cap. So really it's not all the surprising. I mean as far as I'm aware they only plan on doing 1 more Guardians movie with the current roster as well. So I think 6 movies is probably all that can really be expected of any MCU character, any more than that is a bonus.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

What happened to my sweet, beloved Sony-Man?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast