Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    It's going to happen, sooner rather than later.

Marvel is already lining up their replacements. Captain Marvel will replace Captain America as the uncompromising pragmatist with a military background. Dr. Strange will replace Tony Stark as the arrogant know-it-all who thinks his superior intellect puts him beyond the reach of rules and regulations.

It's okay though, both Evans and Downey Jr. have given us many good years and many good movies. They've helped lay the foundation for future Marvel characters to flourish.

Yeah, IDK about, Strange replacing, Stark but we shall see I guess.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Honestly I think Downey will stick around as long as they'll have him. Even if it's just in less of a main role. I like Cumberbatch, but I don't think he really has the charisma to replace Downey's role in the MCU.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thor's new trailer... WOW. Looks unreal!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I heard that because of how different this movie is compared to the previous Thor movies that Marvel is considering this more of a first movie in a series of new Thor movies than they are the 3rd movie of the franchise. That really excites me, because this looks great. Honestly this one looks like it learned the right lessons from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unlike most, I really enjoyed the first two Thor movies.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    For the most part I'm with you. I really like the first one, and while the 2nd movie isn't great I still enjoyed it.

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So did I. This one looks as if it may top the other two though!!!! That's a good thing, no? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, this one definitely looks cool and different. Can't wait!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm.. not sure how I feel about Marvel turning Thor into Asgardians of the Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Hmm.. not sure how I feel about Marvel turning Thor into Asgardians of the Galaxy.
    I dunno I think it's a pretty good fit. I don't think a super serious tone works to well with the character. Just looking at the previous two Thor movies, the best parts where the joking parts.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

First Photo Of Marvel’s Inhumans Royal Family
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05...ng-staring-us/

Country
    Country Flag

That's TV though.

That's TV though.
    While it is TV they have confirmed that this show will be more connected to the MCU than Agents of Shield is. Plus I believe they have dropped the Inhumans movie now.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

These are pretty fun:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

No thoughts, anyone?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like one of the best yet. I really liked the trailer. I just wish Marvel would scare us... kill off someone... make danger... REAL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

No thoughts, anyone?
    I think it looks good. The CGI looks a little sketchy, but it's still really early.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast