Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the CW Crisis on Earth X used all of the characters very well, with the main ones getting the most screen time and the secondary characters getting a few minutes of glory when they were needed. It's really cool to see the big battles with everyone in the shot. Hand to hand up close, flying characters around, the teamwork and such. A few scenes in both Avengers movies did this well, but not often enough.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I think the CW Crisis on Earth X used all of the characters very well, with the main ones getting the most screen time and the secondary characters getting a few minutes of glory when they were needed. It's really cool to see the big battles with everyone in the shot. Hand to hand up close, flying characters around, the teamwork and such. A few scenes in both Avengers movies did this well, but not often enough.
    To be fair that CW cross over had 4 hour long tv blocks to figure it out. I'm not really sure what that actually equates to in run time though. Definitely longer than a single Marvel movie. Kinda off topic, but I watched the 2 hour Agents of Shield premier on Friday, and for a show that has been kinda meh it was really good.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm down. I'll watch anything Spider-Man tbh.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Wow no reaction to that awesome trailer? It looks so fun! How about this then?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Iron Man's 'bleeding edge' armor. Always one of my favorites from the comics. Just thinking of how much of a bad ass Thanos is going to be considering he's taking on the entirety of the Marvel roster makes me all giddy.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I am more excited for this than anything else by Marvel this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am more excited for this than anything else by Marvel this year.

Actually anymore at all.... this is my top excitement movie. So hope they pull it off!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

doesn't look like anything I remember of venom. Can't even tell from the trailer if Venom is a hero or villian. To me venom needs way too much setup to be interesting, as I remember it as the symbiotic costume that Spider-Man had. Without the relationship with spider-man, its just not the same to me.

of course I don't know what Marvel did with the character after I quit collecting comic books in '96. But this movie hardly hinted at all about the costume.

Frankly, I like the Marvel Studios movies much better then the Columbia or Fox studios.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    doesn't look like anything I remember of venom. Can't even tell from the trailer if Venom is a hero or villian. To me venom needs way too much setup to be interesting, as I remember it as the symbiotic costume that Spider-Man had. Without the relationship with spider-man, its just not the same to me.

of course I don't know what Marvel did with the character after I quit collecting comic books in '96. But this movie hardly hinted at all about the costume.

Frankly, I like the Marvel Studios movies much better then the Columbia or Fox studios.
    I thought it was brilliant because they didn’t show you Venom. Smart thinking. And it’s based off the venom stand alone series... Spider-Man only makes appearances.
    I can’t wait! Hope they don’t show venom at all!!! Not until I’m in the theater!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Deadpool II trailer & info FYI.........................................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Deadpool is not Marvel but Fox, so it's in the X-Men thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whatever you say, feel free to move the post. I just thought since it was a Marvel Comics character is all. My bad.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Whatever you say, feel free to move the post. I just thought since it was a Marvel Comics character is all. My bad.
    Then the venom trailer needs to be moved too, as that is not Marvel Studios either.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Well if it's featuring Spider-Man as it's rumored, then it is. Kinda.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I'm not positive or anything, but I could swear afew of the recent trailers had that Marvel comic lead in even though they were by other studio's. I'm not sure which was which, but I would welcome being set straight. The whole thing gets kinda confusing for us old time comic book fans!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else watching Black Panther today??

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it just being released today? I thought it had been out a week. I generally wait for a (blockbuster) movies 2nd or 3rd weekend to avoid the big crowds.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast