Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Signing & Event-Manatee Florida 1/29/2015

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Can anyone send me a souvenier? LOL
    Sure.

I will hold it, and pet it and keep it safe!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seconded!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure.

It is illegal to molest a manatee!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I'll be there....(write that down it would be a good song)!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Sure.

It is illegal to molest a manatee!
    I was just taking care of it, what were you thinking you sick Fuck? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy atomgl is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i am in if you still have spots. when would you need the money?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The only tickets that might be available are the $200 reading tickets.You should check right away before they are gone.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just called. They still have Bronze Sponsor (4 tickets)- $1000, Patron Sponsor (2) $500 and Advocate (1) $200 tickets available. These levels are not VIP. They include the wine & cheese reception.

I would recommend you bring them the agreement and a check, or fax the agreement and ask about payment by credit card. If you mail in your check it might not guarantee you a place.

http://www.manateelibraryfoundation.org/king-event.pdf

And yes I'm going!!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can you please verify who will get signed copy ? VIP / sponsors / anyone who will attend ?

Thanks

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

All Attending I was told
    8-9 signing

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    All Attending I was told
    8-9 signing
    Thanks !

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    All Attending I was told
    8-9 signing
    Thanks !
    Are you going Sharki?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    All Attending I was told
    8-9 signing
    Thanks !
    Are you going Sharki?
    Seriously thinking about it. Very tempting since it will be my first event.... And a chance to meet you guys

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man I would love to do this... It would cost me a small fortune but if I met him??? wow
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

All Attending I was told
    8-9 signing
    Thanks !
    Are you going Sharki?
    Seriously thinking about it. Very tempting since it will be my first event.... And a chance to meet you guys
    It looks like a herd of us will be there. The pre-party and after-party might surpass the event!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

All Attending I was told
    8-9 signing
    Thanks !
    Are you going Sharki?
    It looks like a herd of us will be there. The pre-party and after-party might surpass the event!
    I think the count is up to 8-9 members so far!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man I would love to do this... It would cost me a small fortune but if I met him??? wow
    If you can go, you should, Kris. Meeting King is something I'll never forget.

Country
    Country Flag

In no particular order...

Br!an
    Rosannebarr
    Dano
    Lot Guy
    Kingfan24
    EXPLORER
    Randall Flagg
    Sentinel
    TwistedNadine (I'm fairly sure)
    and perhaps atomgl

So far!

Did I miss anyone?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    You could also do worse than central Florida in the winter.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Br!an
    Rosannebarr
    Dano
    Lot Guy
    Kingfan24
    EXPLORER
    Randall Flagg
    Sentinel
    and perhaps atomgl

So far!

Did I miss anyone?
    Some people are bringing guests/spouse. Explorer and I are bringing our wives, another person on the list has two tickets, and someone else is also bringing friends/famliy.

Br!an
    Rosannebarr
    Dano
    Lot Guy (possibly friends/family)
    Kingfan24 (2 tickets)
    EXPLORER + wife
    Randall Flagg + wife
    Sentinel
    and perhaps atomgl
    bdwyer19
    Wizardsrainbow and wife.

I estimate there will be 20+ people from around here attending.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Br!an
    Rosannebarr
    Dano
    Lot Guy
    Kingfan24
    EXPLORER
    Randall Flagg
    Sentinel
    and perhaps atomgl

So far!

Did I miss anyone?
    bdwyer19 too.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you guys all have tickets?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

bdwyer19 too.
    I had you written down and forgot to type it in the list.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    You could also do worse than central Florida in the winter.
    Very true!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you guys all have tickets?
    I believe everyone on the list does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast