Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Signing & Event-Manatee Florida 1/29/2015

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Bought one extra from a member here
    Well.. let me say... CONGRATS!
    THANK YOU!
    However, all the "Cool" people will be in, Austin!!! LOL
    That remains to be seen. I think "cool" people will be at the VIP event in Florida.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    THANK YOU!
    That remains to be seen. I think "cool" people will be at the VIP event in Florida.
    and a few of us Peasants will be just eating cheese and drinking wine in the foyer.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    and a few of us Peasants will be just eating cheese and drinking wine in the foyer.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU!
    Stay near the entrance to the VIP room. I'll be sure to sneak some hors d'oeuvres to you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are cool too.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys are cool too.
    King likes the peasants and poor folks.. he may pop in for a glass of wine and to mingle with the small folk. We can always keep our fingers crossed and hope alive! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are cool too.
    King likes the peasants and poor folks.. he may pop in for a glass of wine and to mingle with the small folk. We can always keep our fingers crossed and hope alive! lol
    King doesn't drink alcohol, and flies in a Lear jet, but he does usually wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

He is a regular man of the people.

King doesn't drink alcohol, and flies in a Lear jet, but he does usually wear jeans and a t-shirt.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys that are goin.... have anyone gotten an acutal ticket with a assigned seat? I have confirmation and what not but no ticket per say... thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys that are goin.... have anyone gotten an acutal ticket with a assigned seat? I have confirmation and what not but no ticket per say... thanks
    Nothing for me yet. But all of that was coordinated through Jerome, since he purchased the VIP package.

Country
    Country Flag

I gotta say, I am glad I got tickets to this event. We are guaranteed a copy of the book I am told... and with so few getting them signed we should be able to get an inscription. I feel VERY bad for all the good members old and new that were un able to get one... especially when there were some left and the book nazi's would not allow them to trade. Not to mention, they are freezing their butts off to get in! Anyways, small thankee-sai to the good lord for allowing me to go to this event!!! BTW.. anyone got their tickets yet for seating? It is assigned then told me...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU!
    You all know I was just kidding and giddy about getting a ticket to, Austin, right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey all - I planned to buy a regular general admin ticket to this event the day they went on sale to general public (Nov 1st), but, and this is no complaint, my wife went into labor on Oct 27th and the resulting whirlwind meant I missed my various alarms and calendar entries reminding me to buy a ticket.

They're long sold now, but I'd still love to go. I live in St. Pete, FL just over the bridge from Bradenton. If anyone knows of an extra ticket, or someone can't make it at the last minute, please keep me in mind. Thanks!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Hey all - I planned to buy a regular general admin ticket to this event the day they went on sale to general public (Nov 1st), but, and this is no complaint, my wife went into labor on Oct 27th and the resulting whirlwind meant I missed my various alarms and calendar entries reminding me to buy a ticket.

They're long sold now, but I'd still love to go. I live in St. Pete, FL just over the bridge from Bradenton. If anyone knows of an extra ticket, or someone can't make it at the last minute, please keep me in mind. Thanks!!
    I heard somewhere on here that there was someone who could not go... keep watching this thread as my memory eludes me my man.. .sorru
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

8 weeks from today!

Country
    Country Flag

8 weeks from today!
    Tickets should be here ANY DAY now.... they said late fall.... You get yours yet RF?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

8 weeks! Woot!!!

Dan

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Very excited to see some of the members here again & meet some new ones!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

8 weeks from today!
    Tickets should be here ANY DAY now.... they said late fall.... You get yours yet RF?
    Tickets will be sent out mid December.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    8 weeks from today!
    Tickets will be sent out mid December.
    Thanks Tippy.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

man I wish I could go to this! But I have another engagement...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

So excited to be part of RF's VIP 8. Getting married in 16 days (the nerves are hitting me hard!) and then on to King!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats kingfan!! Looking forward to see you all

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Nick congratulations on Wedding!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Received this email response about the tickets:

Welcome packets with tickets will be in the mail next week. However, I wondered if you would prefer that you and your guests pick them up at the box office. This would insure their being available and not lost in the mail or forgotten in traveling. We could still send you the welcome letter and other information but hold your seat reservation tickets for you and your guests at “will-call”. Your choice.
    Thanks.
    Doris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast