Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,026 to 1,032 of 1032

Thread: Stephen King Signing & Event-Manatee Florida 1/29/2015

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Perhaps this is good time to post a pic where Roseannebarr did not appear....
    Glen passed on the luncheon gathering at Pier 22....

REPRESENTED on the Event poster are 17 members . We also had about a dozen guests
    Does anyone among our group want a copy of this? I can have it scanned and some full size pints made.
    Jim - Did you ever end up making copies of the poster?

Did you receive one?
    No, I never did. Can you make a copy? I'd love to put it in my library.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I also never got one. Would be nice to get a copy if possible. It was a great time.
    If anyone missed getting one; please send me an email with address. I brought copies to a few events/meetups after that one and passed them out. Mailed a few to addresses supplied . Let me know.I can print some more if the need be.
    PROBABLY BEST TO EMAIL ME AS I DO NOT GET IN HERE AS OFTEN AS SHOULD AND THIS MAILBOX COULD GET FULL WITHOUT NOTICING.
    Paul and Nick, I got your PMs and will get on it.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jim!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a great poster!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In two days I'll be flying again to a SK event (my third one) and I remembered about this one, where the greatest thing was meeting you, guys. I've browsing the pics I got and I couldn't find one of the drawing moment, when I was just two mts away from King. Did anyone took pics of that moment that you haven't shared so far? It'd be great if I could, at last, have one pic with King and myself in the same pic.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    In two days I'll be flying again to a SK event (my third one) and I remembered about this one, where the greatest thing was meeting you, guys. I've browsing the pics I got and I couldn't find one of the drawing moment, when I was just two mts away from King. Did anyone took pics of that moment that you haven't shared so far? It'd be great if I could, at last, have one pic with King and myself in the same pic.
    Good times Ari.....good times indeed.

I remember feeling bad for you when they announced that King would NOT be doing a live signing after the event as promised......instead King had pre-signed the Revivals before the event.

You had travelled all that way with the assumption that King would sign your book in front of you.

All in all....between the Maitz event, the King event, and everything in between it was all good.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a great event and I really enjoyed A LOT meeting all of you. The memories are good!

Hope to see many of you on Thursday as well!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Good times Ari.....good times indeed.

I remember feeling bad for you when they announced that King would NOT be doing a live signing after the event as promised......instead King had pre-signed the Revivals before the event.

You had travelled all that way with the assumption that King would sign your book in front of you.

All in all....between the Maitz event, the King event, and everything in between it was all good.
    Yeah I was so upset (coming from Canada) that my very first time was not to happen... meaning King sign a book for me. BUT it was a very cool event and to meet all you guys was very cool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42