Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Signing & Event-Manatee Florida 1/29/2015

Hybrid View

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Signing & Event-Manatee Florida 1/29/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Get Ready....

JANUARY 29, 2015 7:00 PM AUTHOR EVENT
    MANATEE LIBARY FOUNDATION (FL)

Presents “An Evening With Stephen King”

http://www.manateelibraryfoundation.org/

Tickets go on sale 11/1/14
    It's not a signing.

Stephen-King-to-speak-at-Manatee-library-fundraiser
    Oh well, I didn't noticed it was posted already...

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I have recieved confirmation for my 4 tickets, also getting one VIP, wanted to let people know there will be a signing from 8-9pm after King talks, this signing I've been informed is open to all ticket holders, 370 people is there max capacity, going to be a blast!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes!!!

Dan

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Are you going Dano? If so we may be on the same flight out of DIA!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome - PM Sent

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

VIP event here I come!! Can't wait to mark this off by bucket list!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I can't wait either, see you there

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I can't wait either, see you there
    Really looking forward to it!

Dan

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has someone going to fill in for a ticket, I will gladly pay for the ticket to get my First Edition The Shining signed. I know, long shot but worth asking. I really wanted to go to this one. The Mason Event was fantastic and over the top fun with all the members from here. For those going for the first time, you are in for a treat.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are going to have a great time!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just was officially informed they have sold out (before my request) of the $2.5K sponsorships. They only have the $5K sponsorships left and I need to upgrade or cancel. I need one person (perhaps more.TBD) who wants to do the VIP meet and greet, wine and cheese and VIP reserved seating.

Senior management has confirmed via telephone (but not published yet on site) that all VIP members will have the opportunity to purchase a book at the event and have it signed by Stephen King.*

PM me for price (expensive, but what can I say, we all are splitting the cost evenly).

* This is still unofficial and I can not guarantee it to be true. It still is based upon trusted information.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So that became a $5K premium VIP now?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So that became a $5K premium VIP now?
    Yup

The Manatee County Public Library System announced that Stephen King will "headline" the 28th annual author event, titled, "An Evening with Stephen King."

January 29, 2015
    7pm
    Manatee Performing Arts Center,
    502 Third Ave. W., Bradenton.

The event will support the Manatee County Library Foundation, which has set a goal to raise $100,000 to help finance technological upgrades of the library's online operating system.

The article says that King will speak for about an hour, and sign copies of his novel, Revival.

To help raise more money, the library is sponsoring a "mystery thriller writing contest" which it calls "Page Turner." The prize? A free ticket to "An Evening with Stephen King."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    The Manatee County Public Library System announced that Stephen King will "headline" the 28th annual author event, titled, "An Evening with Stephen King."

January 29, 2015
    7pm
    Manatee Performing Arts Center,
    502 Third Ave. W., Bradenton.

The event will support the Manatee County Library Foundation, which has set a goal to raise $100,000 to help finance technological upgrades of the library's online operating system.

The article says that King will speak for about an hour, and sign copies of his novel, Revival.

To help raise more money, the library is sponsoring a "mystery thriller writing contest" which it calls "Page Turner." The prize? A free ticket to "An Evening with Stephen King."
    It's Official! You get no less than one signed copy of Revival! One can hope for more.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you do a Google search for "Stephen King Signing Manatee" we (TheDarkTower.org) are the top two results!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

That is pretty cool!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow sounds like a great time to be had by those attending. Very jealous. Can't wait to read about peoples trips.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Very excited to meet you guys

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Being nosy : who is going there then?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I am.
    I'm going

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I am

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too!!!

Dan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast