+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In search of....

Traveler PBear71 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Default In search of....

I am needing some help finding a piece of work, I am not sure if it actually exists or not.

In Stephen King's The Mist, David has a piece of artwork that was ruined that was of the Gunslinger. I am looking for that picture. I would prefer it as an oil painting, but I will gladly accept it as a poster to decorate my living room.

Does anyone know where I can find it, in all my searching I have come up empty handed. Though I do admit that my Google-foo is not very strong. Thank you so much in advance!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PBear71 View Post
    I am needing some help finding a piece of work, I am not sure if it actually exists or not.

In Stephen King's The Mist, David has a piece of artwork that was ruined that was of the Gunslinger. I am looking for that picture. I would prefer it as an oil painting, but I will gladly accept it as a poster to decorate my living room.

Does anyone know where I can find it, in all my searching I have come up empty handed. Though I do admit that my Google-foo is not very strong. Thank you so much in advance!
    I think this is the piece that David at Bettsbooks.com is currently selling:

BD-1
    Original Artwork from the movie version of Stephen King's "The Mist" - This is an actual screen used prop artwork, originally owned by Frank Darabont and recently sold through Profiles in History. It was sold through Propstore and it comes with certification. I am enclosing photos of the actual screen used prop, it even has dried "mist" left over on the artwork from the storm in the opening scenes of the film! Some wear from use on set, but extremely rare for us Stephen King collectors.
    $3500

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I believe Mondo did a print of it but thats all thats out there i think

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is it. 3500 Hun and she is yours
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler PBear71 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Gee.. Does Monopoly money count? That is so far out of my price range.... I wonder if I could save up in my life time.. Thank you guys for your Google-foo.

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The mondo print is limited to 450. It is numbered and signed by Drew Struzan ( the artist). It can be found on Ebay in the $250 - $350 range. I brought my print to the Toronto event and had King sign it along with my books. Mr King seemed really pleased and surprised to see it.

Traveler leghorn23 will become famous soon enough

Absolutely brilliant. One of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread