Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Choose UP TO 6 films to move on to the next round!

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloud Atlas

7 24.14%
  • Jacob's Ladder

11 37.93%
  • Gravity

12 41.38%
  • THX-1138

6 20.69%
  • The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

15 51.72%
  • Pleasantville

5 17.24%
  • Paul

4 13.79%
  • War of the Worlds (1953)

15 51.72%
  • Dredd

11 37.93%
  • The Fly

22 75.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best Sci-Fi Tournament - Round 1, Group N

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Action isn't really Heather's cup of tea though. Shit, it took a lot of convincing and bartering to get her to watch Terminator 2!
    Very true. And lucky for you it paid off

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Yeah, I know. I would've thought the idea of beautifully done violence (I mean seriously, just how beautiful is that last death especially?) would've appealed to her compared to most action movies, but I can see how it still might not be her thing. Still, at least Dredd's not doing too badly.
    Well I'll admit that is the one thing that had me intrigued.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is closing in a couple of hours so looks like no chance for Cloud Atlas and THX-1138

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So with this group closing, we have just two more polls remaining, which are closing on Sunday. And the two tiebreakers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3