Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Would you like to see repeat films? Read below first!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Repeated films are fine.

21 91.30%
  • No - I do not want to see films repeated.

2 8.70%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planning to participate in the soon upcoming SCI-FI tournament? Get in here! (POLL)

Hybrid View

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think there's a way to limit multiple-choice polls to a certain number, unfortunately. So if there are eight choices, you could vote for all eight but we should ask people to be prudent and honest and select up to three. This can be checked by making the poll voters visible.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I don't think there's a way to limit multiple-choice polls to a certain number, unfortunately. So if there are eight choices, you could vote for all eight but we should ask people to be prudent and honest and select up to three. This can be checked by making the poll voters visible.
    when we were voting Top 100 novels, I made the multiple choice polls plus tiebreakers, and when those didn't result in anything conclusive, I also added single-choice tiebreakers. It's additional work, but totally worth it.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread