Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I'm fine I've been having back pain for about 30 years. I'd say my post surgical pain is about the same as one of the many bad days at work. I guess I may either have a high tolerance for pain or I've built up a tolerance. I've been experimenting with withdrawing for the Oxy and Valium since the first day post surgery. My longest gap has been 22 1/2 hours yesterday afternoon into this afternoon with nothing for pain management. I will probably be more diligent to taking my pains meds on a more regular basis. I just wanted to see what I was dealing with. Although they do say take as needed.

Just praise the Lord you didn't have to have a Milogram!!!! What a fucking treat!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I had L4-L5 & L5-S1 fused. It helped me. I also kept the meds to a minimum.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Default RE:

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this incredible collection with us! Of course, I will be able my own collection as soon as I get the chance!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello! Welcome!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler rajubhaiya is on a distinguished road

Still I have my more valuable books here with me but, my only means of posting pics is the other computer and it won't get a signal right now.

Traveler Timclark75 is on a distinguished road Timclark75's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Introduction

My Name is Tim Clark
    I am 35 years old
    I am from Brazil
    Last edited by Timclark75; 11-16-2020 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to write

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Tim !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Tim!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Tim.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

welcome Tim....collecting King is a slippery slope! WATCH OUT!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of all the books I own, the two I prize most are the ones that Stephen King inscribed to me. This was back in the day (1996 in my case) when you could get on a waiting list to mail books you owned to King to be signed. I have a first edition of The Stand (my favorite King book of all time) inscribed to me, and a first edition of Thinner, also inscribed to me. Perhaps coolest is that he signed Thinner as Stephen King and Richard Bachman.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Of all the books I own, the two I prize most are the ones that Stephen King inscribed to me. This was back in the day (1996 in my case) when you could get on a waiting list to mail books you owned to King to be signed. I have a first edition of The Stand (my favorite King book of all time) inscribed to me, and a first edition of Thinner, also inscribed to me. Perhaps coolest is that he signed Thinner as Stephen King and Richard Bachman.
    That's very cool. Would love to see at photo of those.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As soon as Brewmeister has 5 posts, he'll have picture uploading privileges.
    I too would love to see the signatures.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    That's very cool. Would love to see at photo of those.
    That sounds very cool!! I'll be looking forward to the pics as well.

I remember when I got my copy of "Revival" signed in, Austin Stephen and I had a very brief conversation about the Yankees and the Red Sux. LOL It was stimulating for sure!!! LOL LOL

I also recall a signature at the "Rock Bottom Remainders" concert at the "El Rey theater". I was one of the last of a mob scene to get my copy of "Night Shift" signed. He briefly looked up and exclaimed "My, but you're a big boy"!!! LOL Such incite and social commentary in the midst of such madness!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I was getting samples to upload, when I saw that I can't yet. Two more posts and I'll put them up.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I changed your post count to 5. You should be able to upload images now.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the post bump!

I see the Insert Image button, but that wants a URL. Is there a way to attach images directly from my computer?

Thanks!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The images have to be hosted somewhere.
    Here's a quick tutorial:

How to: Add links, pics & videos

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the post bump!

I see the Insert Image button, but that wants a URL. Is there a way to attach images directly from my computer?

Thanks!
    The Site supports the Tapatalk mobile application. Images can be posted directly from your mobile device if you use that.
    As a preference though, follow RF's tutorial, images stored on the site are not subject to 3rd party hosting being removed or being offline.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

When I sent these books in, Stephen King had been talking about how fanatical fans could be (not in a good way), and how that had been part of the inspiration for Misery. I had enclosed a note thanking him for signing my books, and I signed it something like "From your # 2 fan (I know how you feel about # 1)." Hence the reference on the Thinner inscription.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So cool that he read your note. Thanks for sharing the photos and story behind them.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome !
    And even better with the RB reference !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great interaction and inscription!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast