Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Wow - TINA!!!!! So nice to hear from you! Lots of changes in our lives since we met over 10 years ago now. I was in high school at that point....so yeah, I'm not 18 anymore! haha

Gerald - I was one of those SKEMERs that was at that BBQ at Stu's house. I could only imagine your surprise at all those King fans showing up like that! Wish I would have known you then, would have loved to have talked your ear off about collecting.
    Jonathan, it would have been really nice to know you then as it was my first time meeting the group and some of them were 'out there' in a good way. Very devoted fans. One girl, had a full scale tattoo of the Dark Tower on her back and arm I believe. It was very large and was the result of several trips to the parlor. She was going to get more roses done after I saw her. I only wish I knew where you all went to as I had a lot of fun talking to some of you. I don't think I spoke to you as I would have remembered.

Good to see you again.
    Gerald
    Gerald - The lady with the DT tattoo would have been my friend Chelsea. It is an incredible one, that's for sure! Hard to believe I've had some of those friends for over 15 years now as I started going to the conferences when I was a wee lad....16 and 17 years old. So many amazing memories....the Langoliers tour at the Bangor airport, stopping by the real Pet Semetary where King used to live and getting a tour of the house, the MANY hours spent in Betts Bookstore (original location and Hammond Street location), getting to visit the King archives at UMO before King closed them, visiting Marsha and Julie at King's office a few times. It's been a looooooong time since I've been back there, would love to make the trek again soon!
    ~Jonathan

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    Hopefully more will send me an email to say HELLO and I welcome inquiries and hints of how to post things that I have to sell!!! Most of all - greetings and Happy Holidays to everyone!!
    Pretty sure I acquired a few items from you too back in the day Tina...
    (Terry)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

He doesn't come around much anymore, but I want to wish Dolan (Kenny) a very happy birthday!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Awwwww happy birthday Kenny! Miss talking to you!!
    ~Jonathan

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I qualify as an old timer now. It's been awhile, but I'm back to being here regularly now. I think it's been close to two years??? Anyhow I moved fom NC to OH and my collection is down from about 500-100 items most of which is still in NC so I don't even remember most of what I have. I have 3 books with me here.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back old timer. Time to start building the collection again.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps soon. First once I'm working again I need to focus on getting those books in NC to me. Before that though I get to get shots in my back. I'm sure that'll be as pleasant as it sounds.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Perhaps soon. First once I'm working again I need to focus on getting those books in NC to me. Before that though I get to get shots in my back. I'm sure that'll be as pleasant as it sounds.
    Oh it is! If you have the option to go under first, take it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go under? Like anesthesia? I think it's too late for that. I believe it's being done in the doctor's office.

If you rescue me

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ask Bob for advice, he's been shot in the back a few times recently....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Go under? Like anesthesia? I think it's too late for that. I believe it's being done in the doctor's office.
    I've had spinal injections with and without anesthesia. It's fairly uncomfortable without the anesthesia.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Ask Bob for advice, he's been shot in the back a few times recently....
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Brice, glad to see you back!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Welcome back old timer. Time to start building the collection again.
    MRT is right. Welcome again!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Default Skemers 1997

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Oh man. I wanted a Skemers shirt sooo bad when I was in high school. I was insanely jealous of their Maine meetup in 2004, which I missed by about a week on my own Bangor vacation.
    http://charnelhouse.tripod.com/essay...rshistory.html

I remember going to the first Skemers in 1997. I have pictures somewhere. I remember joining Skemers. I saved all of the old posts. I think I was the 7th person that joined. Rich Demars where are you :-) I think Kevin Quigley and you Jonathan came just after me. I believe Michelle and the Montequins were on before me.. Good to dig those items out. Jonathan, did you get Tina's new email? James Carpenter? You on here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I actually used to run the Skemers shopper now that I think about it. Here is one of the old catalogs from August 1998
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

__________________ SHOPPER # 23 __________________

Hey guys, here comes the newest SKEMERs "shopper" catalog.
    I am looking forward to helping publish this new catalog
    for all my fellow skemers in Topeka !!!!

These are some of my plans:

First to have a Bi-weekly Shopper filled with wonderful King items.
    I may trim some entries for wordiness or if space is running short!

Second is to do a monthly update at the SKEMERs internet site which
    would focus on ISO ads (In search of) and may include higher priced
    and scarce items on it.

If you have an image or theme that would suit this site, please send to me!

John

__________________________________________________ _________________________

To start everyone off, I have a few entries through a non-internet user:

Dolan's Cadillac $400
    My Pretty Pony $85
    3 Gallery Mags (Crate, Jaunt, Monkey) $45 each
    Castle Rocks (all but 1st 7) $150

OUI - Aug 1981 - The Kings Of Horror $25 VG
    Penthouse - July 1976 - The Ledge $20 Good (one crease)
    Heavy Metal -December 1983 - Cycle of the Werewolf excerpt $20 Good
    WHISPERS #11/12 "The doll who .."-review by SK $50 Mint signed by editor
    http://mypage.direct.ca/t/thornbur/king.html

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

SKEMERs Postings
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

darkshine@swipnet.se

In my quest for having all King books in HC, may it be 1st ed's, 345th ed's
    or book club editions, I'm willing to do different trades. I have some
    rare stuff that I think can interest some of you. Get in touch if this
    sounds appealing--- // darkshine@swipnet.se (Anders)

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Bigragu43@aol.com

Hi Skemer's - Here's my new list!

All First Editions unless otherwise noted.

1. The Wastelands , mint $30.00 Shrinkwrapped.
    2. The Drawing of the Three, mint, $45.00.
    3. Both Wastelands and Drawing of the Three, $65.00. Limited quantities !!!
    4. Bare Bones, $35.00 boxed and numbered. Book of SK interviews. Shrinkwrapped.
    5. Danse Macabre, (non-fiction), $75.00 V.G. condition
    6. Thinner, $65.00, Excellent condition.

7. These First Editions are all $25.00 each. The Dark Half, Tommyknockers
    (permissions to come ed.), Needful Things, Geralds Game, Four Past Midnight,
    Pet Sematary, Delores Cloiborne, Rose Madder, It, Nightmares and Dreamscapes,
    Insomnia, Prime Evil (trade edition) Fear Itself, Desperation, Regulators.

8. SPECIAL!! The Witching Hour, signed by Anne Rice $50.00
    9. Roadwork - 1st printing, PB, USA, by Bachman $55.00 V.G.
    10. Night of the Living Dead- 1st printing, 1981 by John Russo $25.00

I pay postage on all above items.
    All are sent Priority Mail.
    Email me at Bigragu43@aol.com for snail mail address.

Shields503@aol.com

1998 Purina calendars with a picture of Mr. King's dog, Marlowe in it.
    It has a background of a bunch of hardback King books piled high. It's
    a neat picture. If you'd like one, he said he'd send SKEMER members one
    for 5.00$ plus 1.50 S&H (He'll even provide the envelope). Write to:

Gene Curnow 2328 NE 156th Place, Portland, OR 97230-8219
    or send an E-Mail to: Shields503@aol.com

Thanks, Cherie Shields

swgims@aol.com

I have a (very) small number of Carrie II promo badges (pins).
    These rectangular badges measure about 2" x 1" and are black with red lettering.
    It has the Carrie II logo in the center and then under that
    (in smaller print) "In Theaters 1999".

I have only about a dozen left - they are $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00 ppd.

E-mail me if interested. swgims@aol.com

Stephen

SKEMERs Dealers

gargadillo@gargadillo.com

Hello Fellow SKEMERs:

The Gargadillo Bookstore offers 1st editions, signed, limited and
    lettered editions and collectibles of all your favorite King books and
    magazines. In addition, we carry books by other notable authors in the
    horror and sci-fi genre. We offer a 5 month interest free layaway on all
    our items.

In stock now:
    UK BAG OF BONES - limited amt. remaining - $39.00 plus s/h.
    We also have one ARC Bag of Bones remaining for $100.00 plus s/h.

Due to be released on August 25th:
    LEGENDS with the Dark Tower story "The Little Sisters of Eluria"
    US edition - $23.00 plus s/h
    UK edition (due out in October) - $40.00 plus s/h

Check us out at http://www.gargadillo.com.
    Our e-mail address is gargadillo@gargadillo.com
    Mention you are a SKEMER and we'll throw a little surprise in
    with your order.

Take care,
    Keith and Rhonda

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
    If you have an ad you would like to place here or in the ISO section of the webpage please
    e-mail them to myself at thornbur@direct.ca. I will determine the scarce items for the webpage.

John
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

John! What a nice throw back memory! Loved the SKEMERs Shopper and I remember posting in it a time or two. A very handy tool back in the days before forums and WAY before I formed my Stephen King Collectors Club on Yahoo Groups in the early 2000's. I miss a lot of the folks you mentioned very much. I lost touch with Rich DeMars but am still in contact with Kevin Quigley. What I would do go back in time to a SKEMERs Con and party all night underneath the Standpipe after stumbling out from one of Stu Tinker's summer barbecue's. Great times indeed that I don't think can ever be replicated. I have so many memories of my time with SKEMERs and especially all the trips to Bangor....visiting the UMaine Special collections...spending days and days in Betts Bookstore (and even answering the phones at one point!), trips to The Barrens, Mt. Hope Cemetery, the Langoliers tour at Bangor Airport, and of course the SKEMERs Halloween Ball at the Stanley Hotel. Great times indeed!
    ~Jonathan

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Hey guys! Just making a quick drop by to say HELLO! And I miss so many of you guys! I get to see the lovely lives of just a handful of you (Patrick and Karen) on Facebook.... but all is totally well with me! I am traveling a lot and really enjoying things (other than Trump [SORRY REPUBS!]) hehe

Just a couple of months back I went to Spain and Egypt and the Galapagos Islands. I loved it so much that this fall I am planning a full on move to SPAIN. This is such an exciting time for me and I just wanted to share. And share some photos (see below).

Also - I found this pretty amazing King Podcast called THE LOSERS CLUB. They do FULLLLLL reviews and breakdowns of King's books. They've done Carrie, Salems' Lot, and The Shining so far. Check it out!

Anyway - I don't want to hijack a thread and make it about me... but hope you guys are all well!

Me in Seville, Spain

Me in Cairo

This is me watching the sunrise on Mount Sinai - This is supposedly the spot where Moses received the ten commandments.

Galapagos Islands

Valencia, Spain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear from you.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

haha!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Dolan!!! New Yawk, in the house!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chaos-consultants View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Oh man. I wanted a Skemers shirt sooo bad when I was in high school. I was insanely jealous of their Maine meetup in 2004, which I missed by about a week on my own Bangor vacation.
    http://charnelhouse.tripod.com/essay...rshistory.html

I remember going to the first Skemers in 1997. I have pictures somewhere. I remember joining Skemers. I saved all of the old posts. I think I was the 7th person that joined. Rich Demars where are you :-) I think Kevin Quigley and you Jonathan came just after me. I believe Michelle and the Montequins were on before me.. Good to dig those items out. Jonathan, did you get Tina's new email? James Carpenter? You on here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    thornbur@direct.ca. I will determine the scarce items for the webpage.

John
    JIM CARPENTER IS STILL HERE (ON OCCASION)
    Good to see note FROM YOU.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I recently had two spinal injections to the L4 L5 area of my spine.They were 3 weeks apart from each other as the first one did nothing for me. They gave me a bit of a local at the injection site and then came the injection... I did not feel pain, only pressure as the fluids went in.

That was minor to what happened this week. I had a procedure done. It was a L4-5 TLIF ( transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion ). Basically there was stenosis inside the the vertebra impinging on the spinal cord that was removed and a spinal fusion was done since there was no disc where there should have been one. Here's a nice shot of my back during the procedure. Trust me when I say I was out light like a light for this image.

Before Surgery https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...70cGf0CzEN6AuF

During Surgery https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...3QkPX-PeYoRVbN

All-in-all I'm not not quite 5 days since the surgery was completed. They had me out out of the hospital roughly 37 hours post surgery.

Hutch

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I recently had two spinal injections to the L4 L5 area of my spine.They were 3 weeks apart from each other as the first one did nothing for me. They gave me a bit of a local at the injection site and then came the injection... I did not feel pain, only pressure as the fluids went in.

That was minor to what happened this week. I had a procedure done. It was a L4-5 TLIF ( transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion ). Basically there was stenosis inside the the vertebra impinging on the spinal cord that was removed and a spinal fusion was done since there was no disc where there should have been one. Here's a nice shot of my back during the procedure. Trust me when I say I was out light like a light for this image.

Oh, Man!!! Hutch, while it is very, very good to hear from you I am equally sorry that it under these circumstances. I have had "back disc" issues and surgeries and I can imagine what you are going through. All I can say is, hang in there. Usually it gets better over time. You have my contact info. If I may be of any assistance what so ever please, do not hesitate!!! My very best wishes to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yikes, spinal injections sound painful. On a happier note, glad to hear from you, Hutch.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm fine I've been having back pain for about 30 years. I'd say my post surgical pain is about the same as one of the many bad days at work. I guess I may either have a high tolerance for pain or I've built up a tolerance. I've been experimenting with withdrawing for the Oxy and Valium since the first day post surgery. My longest gap has been 22 1/2 hours yesterday afternoon into this afternoon with nothing for pain management. I will probably be more diligent to taking my pains meds on a more regular basis. I just wanted to see what I was dealing with. Although they do say take as needed.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the immediate pain of the surgery Hutch, but a good probability of MUCH help with a lumbar fusion. Wish cervical was as good! You'll be up and back to better than normal faster than you know it.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast