Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Johnny

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome John !
    Great to have more Proof collectors here

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, John. I am looking forward to having you around. You sound like one of us. I think you are in the right place.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back to the fold, John. (Even if you are a Packers fan!) Looking forward to seeing your collection!

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome John! This place is better than therapy.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

John, welcome! We're all happy to see you here.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to have you here, John. I'm looking forward to seeing that Brazilian S/L.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you posting at last John. I know you have lots of interesting stories to tell. I sold everything I had as well, and restarted my King collection just after Chris Cavalier put his collection up for sale.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Welcome John! Post often and I'm sure we'd love to see your collection when you have time.
    Thanks Brice. This post will give me motivation...although the Wizard will tell you that I've saying the same for the last year!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jerome. Saw that you were going to be here in Fairfax last September -- I wish I could have made the King soiree to meet him, you and many more of the folks who call this place home away from home.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Welcome John !
    Great to have more Proof collectors here
    Thanks Olverts. I've a long way to go in the proof arena. I might have a few surprises but I'm just a newbie in the proof arena. Appreciate the welcome!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

posted by carlosdetweiller: "Welcome, John. I am looking forward to having you around. You sound like one of us. I think you are in the right place."

Thank you, carlosdetweiller. Appreciate the hospitality! I hope you don't tire of my questions.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Welcome John! Post often and I'm sure we'd love to see your collection when you have time.
    Thanks Brice. This post will give me motivation...although the Wizard will tell you that I've saying the same for the last year!
    Well, now is as good a time as any to get started.

Patrick, you know I too am anxious to see the Brazilian s/l...especially with my fondness for the foreign (to me) king stuff.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome back to the fold, John. (Even if you are a Packers fan!) Looking forward to seeing your collection!

John
    Thanks for the welcome, John. Browns fan? Sorry... How about the Indians? Do you know (of) Tom Hamilton?

You'll be interested in my Green Mile proof story. Hope I have time for it tonight.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Welcome John! This place is better than therapy.
    Therapy, huh? I knew you were a perceptive man... Loved the Halloween attire and the avatar! Thank you for the welcome....and I may be contacting you soon -- if I can figure out how to PM. If not, I'll find another way!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Johnny, click on his user name, click on private message, add a title, type your message and hit send.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks for the welcome, John. Browns fan? Sorry... How about the Indians? Do you know (of) Tom Hamilton?

You'll be interested in my Green Mile proof story. Hope I have time for it tonight.
    Steeler's fan here in Cleveland (I know, anathema!). My old boss was/is a Packers fan. I know of Tom Hamilton but have never met him. I don't follow baseball that much.

Looking forward to hearing your Green Mile proof story!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    John, welcome! We're all happy to see you here.
    Thanks, Michaël -- appreciate the welcome. This is long overdue...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Glad to have you here, John. I'm looking forward to seeing that Brazilian S/L.
    Thanks, Patrick. I was wondering if anyone would call me on that, lol. It may not be in as fine of condition as most of the items on this site. And I'd hate for anyone's face to blush or turn red...if they see an item that's not quite what they expect. So I'll hold on to that for the time being. Appreciate the welcome, Patrick!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn! I was waiting to see it too. Would a please help any?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Glad to see you posting at last John. I know you have lots of interesting stories to tell. I sold everything I had as well, and restarted my King collection just after Chris Cavalier put his collection up for sale.
    Appreciate the welcome, Alan. I think there's a thread about the one that got away and I'll have an entry there about that proof you sold at Ebay.... Yeah, I choked on the CC collection -- too much for me at one time. I got a few nice items though. Thanks for helping to get me here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll maybe have a drink or two on the 31st. Maybe that will lower my guard...and some of the "contributors" to that SL will be posted, lol.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Right on!

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, John!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Welcome, John. I am looking forward to having you around. You sound like one of us. I think you are in the right place.
    One of us

One of us!

Gooble Gobble...

One of US!

(Bonus points if you get the reference!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast