Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if Larry Fire is part of DT.Com? If so, does anyone know his nickname?

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi. My handle is divemaster and my most collectible item is a first edition The Outsider and Others published by Arkham House. Another one I'm proud of is my copy of A Hornbook for Witches. And Dark Carnival. These were hard to come by but my patience paid off!

As far as King goes, I don't have anything too esoteric. Six Stories (#178); 2 copies of the Grant trade Gunslinger 1st/1st.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the Corner, divemaster!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I'm really liking this forum. I was very active at another website for another passion of mine, doing editing, moderating, a ton of spec work, etc. but it went defunct. So maybe this will be my new web home.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Thanks. I'm really liking this forum. I was very active at another website for another passion of mine, doing editing, moderating, a ton of spec work, etc. but it went defunct. So maybe this will be my new web home.
    Welcome Home

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Has anyone had contact with Jason - aka yellowviper01viper on ebay?. He was active in buying and selling King stuff for a long time. Really nice guy. Have not heard from him in a while.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Has anyone had contact with Jason - aka yellowviper01viper on ebay?. He was active in buying and selling King stuff for a long time. Really nice guy. Have not heard from him in a while.
    No I have not. Was thinking the same a couple weeks ago. I have seen a couple auctions by him in the last year though. I know he lives in Colorado and is a stock broker, so times may be tough for him. (Look whose talking!)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks for the note, David. I do hope everything is ok with him. I think he had a young baby too. Maybe he is just not collecting anymore.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have something new for you guys, I'm really feeling it today.

I have added a modification to the site that will put the Ebay logo in your post bit if you would like.

Guests and unregistered DO NOT SEE IT

You can go into your UserCP>Edit Details and all the way at the bottom there is a field to but in your Ebay user ID. That creates the image in the postbit

<---post bit

Let me know if you have trouble. I love to make it easy for collectible books to find good homes.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great bonus. Thanks Matt.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool feature indeed Matt! Thanks!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks you guys, I'm so glad it's useful.

Works perfectly on yours Eric.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Matt. I especially like that only our registered members will see it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Have I just been missing Bob (Carlosdetweiler)? Haven't seen him on lately.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He hasn't been on in almost a week. Hope all is well with him and his loved ones.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, it's great to be missed! I just got in a few minutes ago from a week in the mountains. No internet or cell phones at all. It's good to be back home and starting to catch up.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Hey, it's great to be missed! I just got in a few minutes ago from a week in the mountains. No internet or cell phones at all. It's good to be back home and starting to catch up.
    No phone? No light? No motor car? Not a single luxury?...

Welcome home, Bob!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Not a single luxury?...
    "Like Robinson Crusoe, it's primitive as can be."

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Great that you had some time off, even greater to see you back.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

So join us here each week my friends, you're sure to get a smile, from seven stranded castaways, here on "Gilligan's Isle."

he he

Welcome back, Daddy!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome home Bob.

Mary Ann or Ginger?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Why does he have to choose just one, Ralph?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Why does he have to choose just one, Ralph?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi!

Time to introduce myself.
    My name is Siep (pronounced as seep) and I'm from The Netherlands.
    I read my first King-novel in 1975, Carrie. I do believe I first saw the movie...
    A couple of years later I read The Stand, which turned me into a lifelong constant reader.

Collecting signed/limiteds is my biggest King-passion. I own many of these editions, from Christine to practically all of the Dark Tower Grants (except for the first volume), to The Stand to...well, you name it.

I also like to collect Kings books in any language I can find, hardcover.
    At the moment my collection totals about 300 books.

Can't wait for Under the Dome!

sk (being my own initials....)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast