+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I'm fine I've been having back pain for about 30 years. I'd say my post surgical pain is about the same as one of the many bad days at work. I guess I may either have a high tolerance for pain or I've built up a tolerance. I've been experimenting with withdrawing for the Oxy and Valium since the first day post surgery. My longest gap has been 22 1/2 hours yesterday afternoon into this afternoon with nothing for pain management. I will probably be more diligent to taking my pains meds on a more regular basis. I just wanted to see what I was dealing with. Although they do say take as needed.

Just praise the Lord you didn't have to have a Milogram!!!! What a fucking treat!!! lol lol

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

I had L4-L5 & L5-S1 fused. It helped me. I also kept the meds to a minimum.
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36