Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dave

All thoughts and prayers are with you and yours my friend. It's a hard situation to go through in all respects but just remember, that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm happy that you can find the humor because in ten year's time you may look back at what's going on now and realize that everything that happened was most likely the best of things to set you on the path you need to be on.

You can always count on your friends here and elsewhere if you ever need anything.

Best.
    The Pere

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Dave,

Thanks for sharing your story. I know we have had a couple of conversations on the phone and my heart went out to you when your wife left. It goes back out to you again while dealing with this cancer episode.
    If my father can survive it at the age of 58, you can too! Hugs and best wishes for a speedy recover and strength for your daughters during this rough time.

And what woman WOULDN'T want you?!?!

And David...Scary, really scary thinking of Father Callahan in a cheerleading outfit!! (shivering inside!!!)
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Aw, Dave - you da man! So sorry to hear of your latest development and am sending tons of goodmind your way! You know we all love ya!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

Hey Buddy, Hope the news was what you wanted to hear yesterday and Good luck to you on Monday. XOXO
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Dave Hutcheson Update

Those of you that know Dave, know he was having an operation yesterday. He described it in his topic "what happened to Dave Hutcheson" a few weeks ago. I spoke with him this am and the doctors feel the operation was a success. He should be in the hospital for another day and a half or so. The surgery took 6 hours instead of 4 hours but all seems to be progressing in the right direction.
    If I hear more, I will let you know!
    For now that is what I know.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Mike, for keeping us updated. Much appreciated.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats so far so good then!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for keeping us informed Mike.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the information.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great! Thanks!

John

That's great news, thank you for that! If you hear any more let us know.
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Appreciate the update, Mike - great news!!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks for the update!

Good luck, Dave, here's hope for a speedy recovery.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

I just got off the phone with him. Wanted to pass on his thanx to everyone for the kind words and support. Lost a couple Lymph nodes but the biopsies were clean and they were able to stay away from that Nerve he was so worried about. Great News actually. 2-4 weeks of recovery and should be back to his Onery self....... Oh yeah, One more thing. He's met someone. She sounds like a sweetheart.
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That is wonderful news (2x)!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds great!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very good news!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent news indeed

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so glad to hear all is well with Dave.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

. . . and we'll want news on this "someone" during his recovery . . .

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news. So glad to hear it.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I spoke with Dave last night-he sounded much better than yesterday morning. He may even go home today or tomorrow. Things are looking better!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

WOO HOO!!! Thanks so much for the news on the surgery and the "someone"
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad the surgery went well. I am sure he is ready to go home so hopefully they'll let him go today.

Life is a garden...dig it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast