Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back.

Competition on Ebay just went up one

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear your are on the mend Dave. I'm sure you will find something to do with your time off. I've heard lying on the couch watching TV can be pretty good.

And the words, "helpfull", and "teenager" are not usually used in the same sentance.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news, Dave!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It's so nice to hear from you, Dave, and I am glad you are back.

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great Dave but you're skimming over this 'sweetheart' you met.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lady I met delivers huge in the areas that mean the most to me. Simple things like the look on her face that tells me she's truly happy to see me, the soft touch of her hand on my leg, her head on my shoulder at the theater, holding hands when we walk. I've always been a teddy bear by nature and those simple things have been missing for nearly 20 years. It's really nice to share activities with someone that cares.

I sound like a wuss when I wrote the above so I better man-up at the end. I don't know if I'm in a relationship or if it will go anywhere. I'll take it as it comes.

I have to keep in mind what I said in an earlier thread about what a catch I am. I wrote something like: Fat old man with two teenage daughters, on the verge of divorce, limited resources and cancer (hopefully the last one can be crossed off the list soon)

Quote Originally Posted by disel24 View Post
    That's great Dave but you're skimming over this 'sweetheart' you met.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Dave!

And congratulations on the relationship with your lady.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I sound like a wuss when I wrote the above so I better man-up at the end.
    Being cared about by someone nice makes every man a wuss Dave, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

My Dora melts all but the one part of me to which she does the opposite

Glad to hear things are looking up.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, it's nice to see you're back and getting better!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So glad to hear you're back home and on the mend Mr. Hutch.

Spend the next 4 weeks on the couch watching the world cup my friend.

Your country needs you against England tomorrow.

Seriously though, great news you're OK.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, so glad to hear from you and that your recovery is going well. Happy to hear you are enjoying time with your lady friend too!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave-

Great to hear the positive news and positive outlook in your "voice" We have been holding you well.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dave

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery, both physically and mentally.
    We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and Prayers.

Karl

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome back, Dave. Continued :goodmind: heading your way for a speedy recovery!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Will be up Sat to visit you! WIll you be home??

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Dave, I think it's brilliant that you've got rid of a curse and found a blessing. Here's hoping that the life-curve you're riding will continue upwards.

Be safe matey
    Calla Wolf

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

This is good news , I will keep you in my thoughts
    and prayers Dave. Tons of wishes for your
    recovery and your love life too!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Just wanted to chime in and say it's great to hear you're on the mend.
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't be happier for you Dave! Its awesome to know that the good guys may have a longer road to travel but that in the end, the things that they deserve come to them.

Keep the faith, I'm praying for you!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm feeling a bit wiped out the last couple of days. Slept 22 hours. I'll have the catheter removed tomorrow, hopefully that will help to make me fell better. My daughters aren't quite the help around the house I was hoping for and more like I was expecting. I think I've been in the car running too many errands the last couple of days. The seated position folds me in half and puts pressure right where I don't need it.

Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm on the mend finally. All the little quirks, bugs and pains seem to appear much less often. The little blue pill seems to have some effect and that's good as it is allowing some blood to flow where it is much needed... it will help in the healing process. I'm still waiting for a couple of physical therapy appointments.

Mike Pasiuk stopped by Saturday with a care package and a gift. I wanted to say thank you to all that contributed. It's certainly comforting to know that I have friends all over the world who care about me and my well being.

Thanks again,
    Dave

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Of course we care about you! You are part of our family and we take care of our own!

I wished I lived closer to help out! But am glad to hear that you are on the mend.

As for the little blue pill comment! glad to hear it's "getting the blood flowing"

K-
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to everyone who contributed!
    Probably the first time I went to his house and did not buy anything!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who contributed!
    Probably the first time I went to his house and did not buy anything!
    You didn't buy ANYTHING!! were you feeling ok?!?!?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard to believe I know!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast