Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks gentlemen.

So is D24 still around? Ky or Air? Is Dolan still a bad speller? How about Voltron?

Private note to Sir Boomme: My dog could beat up your dog, no problem.

Some King news from my part of the woods- The S&T King Foundation has been donating alot of money to local charities lately in Maine. Just sayin'.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!!!

Hugs!!

Missed ya!!!

Haven't seen Pastor D in quite some time, Airtraffic is here now and then, Dolan still can't spell his way out of a paperbag! LOL

Voltron, haven't seen him here at all, but I could be wrong! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless I'm mistaken he's not a member.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!!!

Hugs!!

Missed ya!!!

Haven't seen Pastor D in quite some time, Airtraffic is here now and then, Dolan still can't spell his way out of a paperbag! LOL

Karen?

From your sig it looks like you got knocked up!!

Er, I mean pregnant.

*edit* I get it, it's Karen backwards. Got it.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

As far as I know, Voltron has a sign on here but does not use it.

We see Dolan and AT every now and then.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, Dolan and AT stop by from time-to-time.

Haven't heard from Disel at all.

Hilarious dog pic, D_S.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yep, Dolan and AT stop by from time-to-time.

Haven't heard from Disel at all.

Hilarious dog pic, D_S.
    How about Gunk?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He's registered, but I don't believe he posts Aaron.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!!!

Hugs!!

Missed ya!!!

Karen?

From your sig it looks like you got knocked up!!

Er, I mean pregnant.

*edit* I get it, it's Karen backwards. Got it.
    Yup, Karen! HE HE Tried to keep it simple! HE HE

Had a baby in June of last year. He's 10mths old now. Had another baby in February, but we lost her.

But still great to see you!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Came across D24's email in my outlook address book yesterday. Haven't tried to see if it still works yet, but here it is.
    disel2424_at_msn.com

My Mood
    Lurking

Ohh, cool, thanks Kyle!

Traveler iprimate858 will become famous soon enough iprimate858's Avatar

I'm Tom, 23 year old in San Diego, CA. I used to go by unnamed858 on the old site, but figured I might as well change things up if we're all starting over. Missed everyone on this site.

My most prized book? First Edition signed Game of Thrones.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the Corner Tom. Have a look round, there's lots here.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Tom! Come and stay. You will be glad you did. There is so so much on this site. Take a look around.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by iprimate858 View Post
    I'm Tom, 23 year old in San Diego, CA. I used to go by unnamed858 on the old site, but figured I might as well change things up if we're all starting over. Missed everyone on this site.

My most prized book? First Edition signed Game of Thrones.
    Hey Tom--welcome to the site, great to meet you.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Tom. Happy to see you. Come in and enjoy.

My Mood
    Lurking

Hello Tom, welcome to the corner!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Tom!

Hi everyone, I've been a bit scarce lately, mainly because work is very busy right now. The only upside is that it hasn't allowed me to dwell on the seemingly numerous email offers of new limited edition books (Odd Thomas, Gaiman, King, etc.) that have been announced lately.

Hope all is well with you all.
    - Patrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Old Timers Inquiry (finding missing collectors)

ok... i've been wondering.

anyone know if jonathon from the old .net board... and the old stephenkingcollectors webgroup is still around.... perhaps under a different name?

jon.... you out there?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jonathon has some health problems and is, I guess, not feeling too well. I heard from him about two months ago asking for a donation to an AIDS fundraiser he said he was involved in. I emailed him back but have never heard anything since.

I've also tried to call him via landline, but the phone is never answered.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i dont think i've ever seen him on that board... and i think he sold his whole collec

edit : about jhanic's message... hope he'll get better
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

;(
    i hope he's well also.... i liked that little guy... he was one of my first online stephen king buds.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Crap. That sucks. I had no idea he had health issues. Best to Jonathan. I hope he comes around.

My Mood
    Lurking

I'll check with friends and let y'all know

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I googled him as I know he is active in the Northwest Gay community and got this recent news story...sounds like maybe he is just real busy.

A Capitol Suggestion
    Salem celebrates 30 years of Gay Pride

by James Maxwell

This year marks the 30th anniversary of Salem’s Gay Pride festival. Capitol Pride, the nonprofit organization sponsoring the annual celebration, is holding the festival Aug. 2 at Riverfront Park downtown.

Capitol Pride’s board members promise the festival will be the biggest yet because of the anniversary. “With this being the first year the festival will take place at the Riverfront Park, it allows a larger space for the crowds and vendors,” said Jonathan Reitan, president of Capitol Pride.

Reitan, who has lived in Salem for the past four years, is a huge staple in Salem’s queer community. He is also Mr. Gay Salem for 2008. “Capitol Pride realizes the importance this 30-year anniversary is for our city, and we want to try and make the festival not only bigger but also more diverse,” said Reitan.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast