Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
Wow - TINA!!!!! So nice to hear from you! Lots of changes in our lives since we met over 10 years ago now. I was in high school at that point....so yeah, I'm not 18 anymore! haha

Gerald - I was one of those SKEMERs that was at that BBQ at Stu's house. I could only imagine your surprise at all those King fans showing up like that! Wish I would have known you then, would have loved to have talked your ear off about collecting.
Jonathan, it would have been really nice to know you then as it was my first time meeting the group and some of them were 'out there' in a good way. Very devoted fans. One girl, had a full scale tattoo of the Dark Tower on her back and arm I believe. It was very large and was the result of several trips to the parlor. She was going to get more roses done after I saw her. I only wish I knew where you all went to as I had a lot of fun talking to some of you. I don't think I spoke to you as I would have remembered.

Good to see you again.
Gerald
Gerald - The lady with the DT tattoo would have been my friend Chelsea. It is an incredible one, that's for sure! Hard to believe I've had some of those friends for over 15 years now as I started going to the conferences when I was a wee lad....16 and 17 years old. So many amazing memories....the Langoliers tour at the Bangor airport, stopping by the real Pet Semetary where King used to live and getting a tour of the house, the MANY hours spent in Betts Bookstore (original location and Hammond Street location), getting to visit the King archives at UMO before King closed them, visiting Marsha and Julie at King's office a few times. It's been a looooooong time since I've been back there, would love to make the trek again soon!