Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Figures

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    That tower is from the Lord of the Rings film.
    It is, but it also makes a cool Dark Tower.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Before we get to the figure himself lets take a little bit about the legend surrounding CB. According to who you talk to either Stephen King or his son, Owen (a big time GI Joe fan) created Crystal Ball and wrote his file card, I’m not sure how true this is and information is spotty at best but given that the Joe character Sneak Peek was named after Owen King, and the file card mentioning Bangor, Maine, it seems pretty likely that this is the case.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stephen King action figure was a commission from a big fan, and Leavitt describes the experience as “an honor and pleasure to acquiesce to such a request.” If you’re a bookworm and can spot all 5 references to King stories in the piece, Leavitt will send you a pack of stickers. Go to his site, and email him your best guesses.

Roont Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, those are great! I love 'em!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What are the 5 references in the King in a clown?
    Pet Sematery, The Stand, The Shining, It, and TGWLTG?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

I started a course of sculpture in March and I'm working on a 1-6 action figure of a King character. Can't say more at this moment
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland Deschain from Stephen King's The Dark Tower:

Stephen King's Creepshow figure:

Spider figure from Stephen King's Desperation:

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jeez, Jerome, I'd not stumbled across this thread before !!!!! Those pieces, all of them, are freaking awesome (and leave me somewhat envious that you have them, and I don't)
    We all float down here!

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the spider isnt a real figurine... it was prop from the movie adaptation.
    I believe that there were 1 to win in a contest by Lilja, and that he have one.

Are there any "official" figurines or are them all custom?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Jeez, Jerome, I'd not stumbled across this thread before !!!!! Those pieces, all of them, are freaking awesome (and leave me somewhat envious that you have them, and I don't)
    I don't "have them", other than finding images and posting them here. I probably own <= a dozen unique figures.
    These are mostly images found on the 'net of custom pieces that model builders created. I did not mean to imply that these are all my personal pieces.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    I don't "have them", other than finding images and posting them here. I probably own <= a dozen unique figures.
    These are mostly images found on the 'net of custom pieces that model builders created. I did not mean to imply that these are all my personal pieces.
    I like my version much better

I do have one of the Father's Day pieces on order (if they ever get around to anything other than delaying production of it).
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Well, this one sucks for obvious reasons!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe that there were 1 to win in a contest by Lilja, and that he have one.
    I also got one of those Can-Tah. As a matter of fact...it's the one in the pic.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Note; This is a fake dead animal:

Spoiler:

Note: these are actually made out of books:

Demon of the Prim ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The tower and the rose are super cool. Those 2 I wouldn't mind having, even though I don't really collect figurines.
    Christine

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are really art, but I had to put them somewhere.

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like those last two a lot.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB has a spectacular aura about ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF where did you find those pics?
    I understand her (would be a woman) first name but can't get the last quite right....

The more I look at them the more I want one!!!!
    Christine

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, there was a vendor at a Christmas show around here that had a bunch of paper flowers for sale, and I didn't even think about how awesome it would be to connect it to the DT. These are incredible and way more my style than most of the figurines. (although I am patiently waiting for a good King figure to sit on my shelf!)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I found the images on a Google search.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/book-sculpture

Country
    Country Flag

The one of The Dark Tower is a piece she was commissioned to do for Stephen himself by a fan club, very cool.
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast