+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Stephen King Figures

Deranged Easter Bunny Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm glad I'm not the only who didn't get the ripped pants/butt thing, too.

Deranged Easter Bunny Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I'm confused by the ripped pants... I don't remember that happening in the movie or book
    Apparently that's the gimmick that all of the figures have.

https://eb-market.com/collections/ee...-horror-series
    Such an odd gimmick.

Soap Poisoning Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

Agreed, wonder why they do that? Or who thought it was a cute idea
    "It...
    It was...
    Soap Poisoning"

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Right? Imagine being in on the meeting that day and someone was all: "You know what we should do? We should expose the butts on all our figures and put a tiny red dot on them."
    Boss: "Oh, Gary. You're just always full of great ideas."

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I'm confused by the ripped pants... I don't remember that happening in the movie or book
    Apparently that's the gimmick that all of the figures have.

https://eb-market.com/collections/ee...-horror-series
    Maybe related to the brands name, stingrayz?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Soap Poisoning Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Right? Imagine being in on the meeting that day and someone was all: "You know what we should do? We should expose the butts on all our figures and put a tiny red dot on them."
    "It...
    It was...
    Soap Poisoning"

Country
    Country Flag

Stingrayz also has that upcoming statue :
    https://eb-market.com/products/sting...nnywise-statue

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found this cool store that just opened up at our mall, they have all these fun horror trinkets and stuff. Picked up this little guy
    I preordered one of those forever ago and it popped up on my porch yesterday. He's so cute!!!

Linus Van Pelt Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you guys mentioned the butt thing! That IS such a weird gimmick. I was looking at the Saw figure, but the butt with the dot just doesn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Oh man. That's gotta be how it went in the pitch meeting.
    "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another NECA Ultimate Figure.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I found this cool store that just opened up at our mall, they have all these fun horror trinkets and stuff. Picked up this little guy
    I preordered one of those forever ago and it popped up on my porch yesterday. He's so cute!!!
    He is, isn't he! What did you do with the boat? I can't get it to fit in his hand so it's just sitting in front of him right now.

And funny thing is I went into the store with my mom and right away she had wandered off and when I went over to her she was hiding something behind her back which she passed off to the sales person So I exchanged christmas presents with my parents this weekend and it was a little Pennywise keychain
    "It...
    It was...
    Soap Poisoning"

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to break down and get this!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/78743
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I'm glad you guys mentioned the butt thing! That IS such a weird gimmick. I was looking at the Saw figure, but the butt with the dot just doesn't do it for me.
    Can you imagine having to try to explain the red dot thing to anyone who admired your figure collection?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25