+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Figures

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm tapping out. How many more of these can they make?!

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait til the release of the second movie
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Wow that face looks so real gives me the creeps

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks oddly like Tyrion Lannister in a clown suit.
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Looks oddly like Tyrion Lannister in a clown suit.
    Haha I laughed a lot at that one! Agreed.
    Lettered Wants:
    Books of Babel ...#1
    Three Body Problem ...#2
    Altered Carbon ...#3

Trades:
    Blood's a Rover
    Ready Player One
    Silence of the Lambs

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Will the madness never end??

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Will the madness never end??
    NEVER!!!!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The best one so far BY FAR

It can be ordered here:

https://tweeterhead.com/product/it-p...mited-edition/
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The tentacle arm looks cool.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    The best one so far BY FAR

It can be ordered here:

https://tweeterhead.com/product/it-p...mited-edition/
    SIGH. Just when I thought I was out...they pull be back in

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered it this morning!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Check out the new one from Prime1 announced yesterday. 1/2 scale and perfect for home theatre room.

Country
    Country Flag

That is totally amazing! I can imagine walking into a theatre room and have that thing scare the shit out of me! It's HERE for your viewing pleasure.

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Country
    Country Flag

Saw these guys on FB and caved. I'm so ashamed.

Shot Grady Twins

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Shot Grady Twins
    Yes, the dark side is strong (and we have cookies).

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Shot Grady Twins
    Yes, the dark side is strong (and we have cookies).

Mulleins

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Shot Grady Twins

Country
    Country Flag

More Pennywise. You're looking at about $90 for each.

My Collection

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are awesome !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm confused by the ripped pants... I don't remember that happening in the movie or book

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Yep I was confused too by that. But... why not? That's what happens when you eat on too much kids nowadays

Soap Poisoning Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

I'm glad I'm not the only that didn't get that

I found this cool store that just opened up at our mall, they have all these fun horror trinkets and stuff. Picked up this little guy
    "It...
    It was...
    Soap Poisoning"

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I'm confused by the ripped pants... I don't remember that happening in the movie or book
    Apparently that's the gimmick that all of the figures have.

https://eb-market.com/collections/ee...-horror-series

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast