+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Figures

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

omit

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Gave you some positive rep for this one. I was supposed to get an email when they became available, but that didn't happen. Thanks a bunch!

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Can someone help me out with getting an Amazon? I don't have Prime any more. Pretty please??? It's the only Pennywise I don't have yet.

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Can someone help me out with getting an Amazon? I don't have Prime any more. Pretty please??? It's the only Pennywise I don't have yet.
    Sure just PM me your mailing address.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh shit. It seems that I could one off amazon for 20Ä, and i've just paid twice as much somewhere else
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Gave you some positive rep for this one. I was supposed to get an email when they became available, but that didn't happen. Thanks a bunch!
    Over the last 20yrs I have probably requested notification when something comes available on Amazon about 30-50 times, and to the best of my recollection, have never gotten a notification. This is including a notification when any Stephen King book came out (subscribed about 15-20 yrs ago, not one notification).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

My Mood
    Dead

Did these already sell out?

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it. That didn't take long!

My Mood
    Dead

Looks like it. That didn't take long!
    Thank you for answering me. I was confused about the whole thing because they were originally only available to Prime members so when I saw the link I thought it was the same but then Father Cody (thanks again) tried to get one for me and they were not available again. Sheesh! If they should happen to POP up again (see what I did there?) Keep me in mind.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Funko Giving Pennywise His Own Cereal

Funko teased back in March that this Summer will see the launch of a brand new line of Funko Cereal that includes licenses that are part of the companyís POP! vinyl line. The uniquely colored cereals will include mini POP! toys inside each box, and properties such as A Nightmare on Elm Street, Beetlejuice and Elvira were initially teased.

In Netflixís brand new doc Making Fun: The Story of Funko, a handful of other upcoming cereals were teased, including blood red Pennywise cereal! It appears that Friday the 13th, Gremlins and Cthulhu cereals are also in the works, as well as Harley Quinn, Skeletor, Mumm-Ra and a handful of other properties/characters.

Funko founder Michael Becker recently previewed, ďI used to watch cartoons on Saturday mornings while I was eating cereal. There are prizes in the cereal and it will sell for $7.99 a box. When you add milk to the Freddy Krueger cereal, it looks blood red. With the Beetlejuice cereal, when you add milk it looks like slime.Ē

Last we heard, the new cereal line, which will be marketed through collectible store outlets (like FYE) as opposed to grocery stores, is expected to hit shelves in June 2018.

My Mood
    Dead

That's cool!

My Mood
    Dead

Here is a pic....

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember seeing those boxes (without pennywise) a few months ago and think that they would do it!
    Kinda cool and funky
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just when you think you might have seen it all:

OOAK Gunslinger doll Stephen King: Susannah Dean wife of Eddie Dean

Pre-Owned

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Pre-Owned

That has a bad boy "Elf on the shelf" scene written all over it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Pre-Owned

That has a bad boy "Elf on the shelf" scene written all over it.

Mulleins
    Looks like she is pantless.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw this on Facebook. It was custom made for the person who posted it but she said something about wondering if thereís any interest in them. I asked about buying one but havenít heard back. Either way I thought you guys would be interested in seeing it.

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

No Link? They look really cool!!! Thx for posting!!!!
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    They really do! She still hasnít responded to my comment asking if thereís a way to buy them. Iíll post back here if/when she does. Unfortunately I canít link to the post because itís in a group.

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    They really do! She still hasnít responded to my comment asking if thereís a way to buy them. Iíll post back here if/when she does. Unfortunately I canít link to the post because itís in a group.
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Saw this on Facebook. It was custom made for the person who posted it but she said something about wondering if thereís any interest in them. I asked about buying one but havenít heard back. Either way I thought you guys would be interested in seeing it.

Really cool indeed!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice slipcase too!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast