+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Figures

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, the last one is TOO COOL!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Demon of the Prim Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Those new ones are some very good quality. I would like one of those.
    Geoff

Traveler BlueBox81 is on a distinguished road

Default Dark Tower Action Figures?

If you could own any action figure based off The Dark Tower series, who would you choose? I'd probably pick Crimson King or Randall Flagg...

Here's an article on Dark Tower action figures:

http://blog.shouldbee.com/2011/08/08...ld-be-created/

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

I'd love action figures of Oy, David, and the mechanical friends of Shardik and maybe even Rhea's pets (lol)... and Sheemie.

As for the human characters, I'd rather have bronze statues of them. Roland (obviously), all of the Guardians, Cuthbert, Alain, Susan, Cort, and possibly replications of Gunslinger guns.

Marvel makes some very nice bronze and faux bronze statues of other characters, so I'd buy any and all they made of Dark Tower characters.

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

All of them.

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They do exist, I'm pretty sure Jerome posted a link some time (over a year?) ago...
    - Michaël

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody else think that BlueBox81 has some vested interest in these action figures? Joins up, starts a thread, makes one post?

I’m not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I think it would be cool to have the man in black in all his different disguises (sounds weird but whatever!).
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Anybody else think that BlueBox81 has some vested interest in these action figures? Joins up, starts a thread, makes one post?
    Yes, and they now have the details of anyone who replied.
    I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I soon will have PS - 'Salem's Lot Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

I’m not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Just call me Mr. Sounding Board! J/K
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    That's fine. I'll click a single button to block spam if I get any. Or maybe the company (if he's their rep) will make the figures. Either way, no big deal.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

i want a mordred transformer
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread will be merged with the
    Stephen King Figures thread.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The coolest action figure King related I ever saw:

Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Cool!!!! That's a figure derived from "From a Buick 8", no?

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBox81 View Post
    If you could own any action figure based off The Dark Tower series, who would you choose? I'd probably pick Crimson King or Randall Flagg...

Here's an article on Dark Tower action figures:

http://blog.shouldbee.com/2011/08/08...ld-be-created/
    I found it interesting that Aileen Ritter made the list of choices but not Susan Delgado. It makes me wonder if the blogger has actually read the books vs. just doing internet searches based on the comic books.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap, that one is from From a Buick 8. I don't remember from where I got the pic
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are there more action figures ??
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would really like them to make one of Pennywise but if I got it I would not be able to sleep. Anyone remember the episode of the Simpson's where Bart's Krusty doll comes alive like Chucky and tries to murder people?
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Did you check out page 1?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beam*seeker View Post
    Anyone remember the episode of the Simpson's where Bart's Krusty doll comes alive like Chucky and tries to murder people?
    It had a happy ending...

I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I soon will have PS - 'Salem's Lot Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Did you check out page 1?
    Touché!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lego Dark Tower:

Roont Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I want the lego DT.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

That tower is from the Lord of the Rings film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast