Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 258 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Aaargh! Sometimes I really hate Funko. Anyone have any news on the Grady Twins? It was rumored they were supposed to be in stores this week but so far..nothing. I think they've turned up in a few on the West coast who seem to get these releases first. I'm curious as to what the issue price is from stores and how badly inflated eBay prices are.
    The Chase is selling for a ridiculous amount!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Aaargh! Sometimes I really hate Funko. Anyone have any news on the Grady Twins? It was rumored they were supposed to be in stores this week but so far..nothing. I think they've turned up in a few on the West coast who seem to get these releases first. I'm curious as to what the issue price is from stores and how badly inflated eBay prices are.
    I believe they are supposed to be $18.99. I've checked my stores and nothing yet.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I believe they are supposed to be $18.99. I've checked my stores and nothing yet.
    Wow. VERY inflated eBay prices! I'll wait awhile.
    Thanks becca. Please keep me posted if you hear(or see!)anything.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well my Target got 3 Grady Twins overnight and sold out at 8am. So much for that.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Well my Target got 3 Grady Twins overnight and sold out at 8am. So much for that.
    Yeah, this is what I've been reading on some pop forums. Seems like each Target only got three of them. I just looked it up and there are 1,816 Target locations, so maybe roughly 5448 have been circulated. If I am anywhere near right, that means there are only about 150 of the Chase variants since they are 1/36. Maybe they will ship more batches down the road, I hope.

There are also the Popcultcha ones from Australia and that site does not ship to the US, I have no idea how many of those are out there or how many of those Chase variants are available.

EDIT: Just called my local Target and they only got 2 of them in. So my numbers are probably way off.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Yeah, this is what I've been reading on some pop forums. Seems like each Target only got three of them. I just looked it up and there are 1,816 Target locations, so maybe roughly 5448 have been circulated. If I am anywhere near right, that means there are only about 150 of the Chase variants since they are 1/36. Maybe they will ship more batches down the road, I hope.

There are also the Popcultcha ones from Australia and that site does not ship to the US, I have no idea how many of those are out there or how many of those Chase variants are available.

EDIT: Just called my local Target and they only got 2 of them in. So my numbers are probably way off.
    It's impossible they only got 2 as there are 3 per shipping box (normally 6 per box on single pops). What most likely happened is that there was a Chase in the box and an employee grabbed it.

The toy manager said the release is supposed to be early November, so hopefully more will show up. I really hate how Target does things. I've been up there multiple times this week when I was told they were in stock. Now today I call before 8 and there is a line of people at the door.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It's impossible they only got 2 as there are 3 per shipping box (normally 6 per box on single pops). What most likely happened is that there was a Chase in the box and an employee grabbed it.

The toy manager said the release is supposed to be early November, so hopefully more will show up. I really hate how Target does things. I've been up there multiple times this week when I was told they were in stock. Now today I call before 8 and there is a line of people at the door.
    I didn't think about the box. The guy I talked to had no idea what I was talking about at first but went and found one there (which I'm trying desperately to go get somehow). He scanned it and told me they got two in and one sold immediately. So I don't know. If an employee did buy one or have someone else buy it, it would show up in their inventory wouldn't it? Unless someone just flat out stole from a store. I hope Target never gets another Stephen King Funko.

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't think about the box. The guy I talked to had no idea what I was talking about at first but went and found one there (which I'm trying desperately to go get somehow). He scanned it and told me they got two in and one sold immediately. So I don't know. If an employee did buy one or have someone else buy it, it would show up in their inventory wouldn't it? Unless someone just flat out stole from a store. I hope Target never gets another Stephen King Funko.
    It would only show up in their system if it's still available. They don't keep track of what was on hand unless that person unpacked the box knew what came in. I doubt it would have shipped from Funko with only 2. Their boxes are all the same size/shape. I might cave and get one on Ebay. I just don't want to deal with it.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and Popcultcha recently started restricting their exclusive POPs to the US. I used to buy from them all the time. Sucks!

Oh and Popcultcha recently started restricting their exclusive POPs to the US. I used to buy from them all the time. Sucks!
    Agreed! They are making the POP hunt as hard as they can for us aren't they?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my little hair Pennywise. Love him! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I just bought one for $45 on Ebay. That was the cheapest BIN I could find. It's worth an extra $25 to me to by-pass all the Target BS.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$19.99 BIN, $5 shipping. Or make offer (try 14.99). Easier than driving around o stores.
    Pop! Movies Stephen King IT #472 Pennywise (with Boat) Funko

Well, I just bought one for $45 on Ebay. That was the cheapest BIN I could find. It's worth an extra $25 to me to by-pass all the Target BS.
    Looks like I'll have to do the same if I want one. The last one at my Target got snatched before I could get there.

Country
    Country Flag

I ended up going over the line into PA last night and got the last one at the Target there. I couldn't believe it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I ended up going over the line into PA last night and got the last one at the Target there. I couldn't believe it.
    Your tenacity is wonderful. Congrats!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for a Pennywise with wig, please let me know. Several of them available at Walmarts near me... at least according to BrickSeek. I haven't been able to verify it though.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone get the 1/36 Chase variant of the Grady Twins? They have blood on their chests.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    If anyone is looking for a Pennywise with wig, please let me know. Several of them available at Walmarts near me... at least according to BrickSeek. I haven't been able to verify it though.
    Walmart uses the same number for groups of POPs. They might tell you it's in stock but it isn't actually the POP you are looking for

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Did anyone get the 1/36 Chase variant of the Grady Twins? They have blood on their chests.

I've seen some people post about finding them. The are like catching a mythical creature unless you are on Ebay and fork over $450. Most chases are 1 in 6 and almost impossible to find in the "wild". Oh, and they also have a different (dead) skin tone.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    This is what happens when the Chinese rip-off eBay sellers, don't quite get it right...

lolololololl
    "All Your Base Are Belong to Us"

Anyone else remember this?

Mulleins
    I emailed the seller and told them it was "all" and not "are" and they changed it.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    This is what happens when the Chinese rip-off eBay sellers, don't quite get it right...

lolololololl
    "All Your Base Are Belong to Us"

Anyone else remember this?

Mulleins
    I emailed the seller and told them it was "all" and not "are" and they changed it.
    Did you mention that we capitalize the first word of a sentence?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 258 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast