2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Stephen King Figures

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Id go with cry.

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Id go with cry.
    I'm sure I will be while trying to find these upon release Secure the padded room now.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A new teasing from NECA regarding their upcoming figurine

Previous teasing :

In all honnesty, this figurine doesnt really excited me that much. Just seems like a basic/boring copy of pennywise, no more, no less.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Previous teasing :

In all honnesty, this figurine doesnt really excited me that much. Just seems like a basic/boring copy of pennywise, no more, no less.
    Looks like it may come with different parts to dress him how you want. I see 2 sets or shorts, 3 heads, lots of hair so maybe it will be versatile.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm holding out for the Mr. Potatoe Head version of Pennywise. Comes with interchangeable parts.

Coming Soon!

JK
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Donate to TDT Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I'm holding out for the Mr. Potatoe Head version of Pennywise. Comes with interchangeable parts.

Coming Soon!

JK
    Now that's pretty awesome!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Previous teasing :

Looks like it may come with different parts to dress him how you want. I see 2 sets or shorts, 3 heads, lots of hair so maybe it will be versatile.
    Or maybe there will be variants
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20