Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I think it would be cool to have the man in black in all his different disguises (sounds weird but whatever!).

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Anybody else think that BlueBox81 has some vested interest in these action figures? Joins up, starts a thread, makes one post?
    Yes, and they now have the details of anyone who replied.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Anybody else think that BlueBox81 has some vested interest in these action figures? Joins up, starts a thread, makes one post?
    Just call me Mr. Sounding Board! J/K

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

As it has no King content whatsover, I will give it a miss.
    Yes, I understand that and agree somewhat. But I must admit to a desire to read the story arcs and this looks like a good way to do it. The hardcover versions of each arc are $20-$25. This way I could get all of them for $94.50 and have a nice looking set of books too. I don't know. I haven't ordered yet. But I probably will. Is there a cheaper way to get all the arcs for reading purposes?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You could probably get single issues for cheaper if you wanted to invest the time. My comic shop has a lot of them in the dollar bin or at least in the 50% off 'back issue' boxes. Still, this slipcased edition looks a lot nicer than single issues.

I hope this edition has all the covers and their variants. It doesn't bother me that much that this isn't strictly King material. I love Star Wars and 99% of those comics aren't Lucas and for example, The Thrawn Trilogy, Empire's End, Rebellion, Knight of the Old Republic etc are all great material. My complaint about Furth's writting is the quality.. or lack off. Events in the later arcs fill some holes from the books (Fall of Gilead, Jericho Hill) and that was neat but some of the writting and dialogue will seriously make you lose brain cells. That being said, The Gunslinger Born and the current Battle of Tull are IMO the strongest storylines by far. Probably because they had the most of lines used from actual books.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's fine. I'll click a single button to block spam if I get any. Or maybe the company (if he's their rep) will make the figures. Either way, no big deal.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I understand that and agree somewhat. But I must admit to a desire to read the story arcs and this looks like a good way to do it. The hardcover versions of each arc are $20-$25. This way I could get all of them for $94.50 and have a nice looking set of books too. I don't know. I haven't ordered yet. But I probably will. Is there a cheaper way to get all the arcs for reading purposes?
    I ordered the Omnibus as well - I can sell you my 6 hardcovers for $60 plus shipping if you are interested in "reading" copies. All first edition/first printings and in excellent condition. I figure I won't need them once I get the Omnibus. Just let me know.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I ordered the Omnibus as well - I can sell you my 6 hardcovers for $60 plus shipping if you are interested in "reading" copies. All first edition/first printings and in excellent condition. I figure I won't need them once I get the Omnibus. Just let me know.
    Thanks, but I think I will just get the omnibus.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The amazon price is really attractive. I ordered mine two months ago.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

i want a mordred transformer
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread will be merged with the
    Stephen King Figures thread.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The coolest action figure King related I ever saw:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey hey hey time out! I have all the DT Comics (Hardcover Collections) still for sale! And they are in perfect condition.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob, you may want to do some further research first. I started out collecting the individual comics (through "Battle of Jericho Hill) and the HC versions as well. What I noticed is that, to me anyway, one of the cool things in the early comic issues was "The Background info/featured story explanations" (if I'm putting that correctly) They are not included in the individual Arc HC editions and I'm sure are limited to say the least in the "Omnibus" edition. While none of that "additional material" (To the ongoing story arc) was written by King, it was still to me at least a redeeming factor.

At some point, my Son wanted me to buy further issues for posterity's sake, but as far as my collection goes I will only add ARC HC's and even then I'm not "Gung-Ho" especially after BOJH, which pretty much wrapped the "Quasi-New" stuff.

Just some thoughts for what its worth.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Cool!!!! That's a figure derived from "From a Buick 8", no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBox81 View Post
    If you could own any action figure based off The Dark Tower series, who would you choose? I'd probably pick Crimson King or Randall Flagg...

Here's an article on Dark Tower action figures:

http://blog.shouldbee.com/2011/08/08...ld-be-created/
    I found it interesting that Aileen Ritter made the list of choices but not Susan Delgado. It makes me wonder if the blogger has actually read the books vs. just doing internet searches based on the comic books.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap, that one is from From a Buick 8. I don't remember from where I got the pic
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Yes, I noticed in the one HC that I have (THE GUNSLINGER BORN) only the story was there, not the "additional material." I assumed that would be the case in future HC editions. I like that stuff too, even though it was someone else's take on things. Anyway, just another good reason for me to buy the omnibus.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are there more action figures ??
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would really like them to make one of Pennywise but if I got it I would not be able to sleep. Anyone remember the episode of the Simpson's where Bart's Krusty doll comes alive like Chucky and tries to murder people?
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Did you check out page 1?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beam*seeker View Post
    Anyone remember the episode of the Simpson's where Bart's Krusty doll comes alive like Chucky and tries to murder people?
    It had a happy ending...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Did you check out page 1?
    Touché!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast