Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 258 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

To find one of this promo matches is always a NICE surprise

Manchmal kommen Sie Wieder / Sometimes they come back
    German promotion matches for the VHS
    +
    The Red Lion - Bangor Maine

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Promo matches? Interesting!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are cool, but there REALLY should be promo matches or lighters for Firestarter.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Those are cool, but there REALLY should be promo matches or lighters for Firestarter.
    Exactly my thought as well.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have thought this for years...such an obvious promo item. I want a Firestarter Zippo really.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is the only promo lighter that I have ever had in my collection.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that is cool! I believe I've seen one once...probably you posted it a long time ago.

If you rescue me

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty cool. Do you think it's "official"? The image looks a little squeezed ...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure it's official.

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Before we get to the figure himself lets take a little bit about the legend surrounding CB. According to who you talk to either Stephen King or his son, Owen (a big time GI Joe fan) created Crystal Ball and wrote his file card, I’m not sure how true this is and information is spotty at best but given that the Joe character Sneak Peek was named after Owen King, and the file card mentioning Bangor, Maine, it seems pretty likely that this is the case.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stephen King action figure was a commission from a big fan, and Leavitt describes the experience as “an honor and pleasure to acquiesce to such a request.” If you’re a bookworm and can spot all 5 references to King stories in the piece, Leavitt will send you a pack of stickers. Go to his site, and email him your best guesses.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, those are great! I love 'em!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What are the 5 references in the King in a clown?
    Pet Sematery, The Stand, The Shining, It, and TGWLTG?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

I started a course of sculpture in March and I'm working on a 1-6 action figure of a King character. Can't say more at this moment
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, something really hard to become.
    For an ´older´ Stephen King book-edition, there was this inflatable promo lettering from Publisher Heyne.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that is pretty damn cool!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That is probably the ugliest promo item I have ever seen, lol.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It reminds me of the dangerous muck floating toward THE RAFT in the lake.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point, Ralph.

It's strange, but kinda cool.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just see that i have two diff. size promo Poster.

Stephen King ARENA
    (Under the Dome) promo Poster Heyne

Stephen King ARENA
    (Under the Dome) promo Poster BIG size promo Poster Heyne

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 258 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast