2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Stephen King Figures

Manni Folken zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Iíd go with cry.

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Iíd go with cry.
    I'm sure I will be while trying to find these upon release Secure the padded room now.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A new teasing from NECA regarding their upcoming figurine

Previous teasing :

In all honnesty, this figurine doesnt really excited me that much. Just seems like a basic/boring copy of pennywise, no more, no less.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Previous teasing :

In all honnesty, this figurine doesnt really excited me that much. Just seems like a basic/boring copy of pennywise, no more, no less.
    Looks like it may come with different parts to dress him how you want. I see 2 sets or shorts, 3 heads, lots of hair so maybe it will be versatile.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm holding out for the Mr. Potatoe Head version of Pennywise. Comes with interchangeable parts.

Coming Soon!

JK
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Be quiet and donate! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I'm holding out for the Mr. Potatoe Head version of Pennywise. Comes with interchangeable parts.

Coming Soon!

JK
    Now that's pretty awesome!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Previous teasing :

Looks like it may come with different parts to dress him how you want. I see 2 sets or shorts, 3 heads, lots of hair so maybe it will be versatile.
    Or maybe there will be variants
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More action figures by Funko:

Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!
    Haha, Iím glad I donít collect these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    More action figures by Funko:

Big Bad Toy store has these up for pre-order. ...no love for Mike

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so glad I never drank the purple Koolaid on these things.

Gunslinger Apprentice georgiesarm is on a distinguished road

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by georgiesarm View Post

I'm loving both of those!! I wish I knew a place locally that sold NECA figures. I have to do my homework to find out how I can pre-order these.

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I'm loving both of those!! I wish I knew a place locally that sold NECA figures. I have to do my homework to find out how I can pre-order these.

Toywiz has the 1990 Pennywise up for pre-order: https://toywiz.com/neca-it-miniserie...ure-tim-curry/

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Entertainment Earth is a good place to pre order as well.
    I try and collect all things IT but with this massive new wave I've decided the line must be drawn somewhere. There's just too many in this batch. I'll get the three Funko Pop Pennywise and the NECA ultimate 1990 version. Otherwise the woman cave would be overrun with IT!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't see anywhere that these guys are posted. I might have to pick these two up - Georgie is so cute!

BTW, preorders available at Entertainment Earth HERE

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the help all! I have them both on pre-order now.

Be quiet and donate! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the Chase bundle if anyone wants to secure Georgie and Beverly. Pennywise with spider legs is also very cheap and they offer free shipping. The other Losers are available too.

https://ferraramarketinc.com/product...p-chase-bundle

https://ferraramarketinc.com/product...p-vinyl-figure
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I don't see anywhere that these guys are posted. I might have to pick these two up - Georgie is so cute!

BTW, preorders available at Entertainment Earth HERE
    That Georgie IS cute!
    "Like I don't know that I'm pathetic."

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20