Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 258 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the corrections, I'd never seen one of these before.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT You'll Float Too Movie Promo Hat Stephen King 2017 horror
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/163411251368?ul_noapp=true
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More Pennywise. You're looking at about $90 for each.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are awesome !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm confused by the ripped pants... I don't remember that happening in the movie or book

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Yep I was confused too by that. But... why not? That's what happens when you eat on too much kids nowadays

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm glad I'm not the only that didn't get that

I found this cool store that just opened up at our mall, they have all these fun horror trinkets and stuff. Picked up this little guy
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I'm confused by the ripped pants... I don't remember that happening in the movie or book
    Apparently that's the gimmick that all of the figures have.

https://eb-market.com/collections/ee...-horror-series
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm glad I'm not the only who didn't get the ripped pants/butt thing, too.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

Such an odd gimmick.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Agreed, wonder why they do that? Or who thought it was a cute idea

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Right? Imagine being in on the meeting that day and someone was all: "You know what we should do? We should expose the butts on all our figures and put a tiny red dot on them."
    Boss: "Oh, Gary. You're just always full of great ideas."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

Maybe related to the brands name, stingrayz?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Right? Imagine being in on the meeting that day and someone was all: "You know what we should do? We should expose the butts on all our figures and put a tiny red dot on them."

Country
    Country Flag

Stingrayz also has that upcoming statue :
    https://eb-market.com/products/sting...nnywise-statue

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found this cool store that just opened up at our mall, they have all these fun horror trinkets and stuff. Picked up this little guy
    I preordered one of those forever ago and it popped up on my porch yesterday. He's so cute!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you guys mentioned the butt thing! That IS such a weird gimmick. I was looking at the Saw figure, but the butt with the dot just doesn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Oh man. That's gotta be how it went in the pitch meeting.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Another NECA Ultimate Figure.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I preordered one of those forever ago and it popped up on my porch yesterday. He's so cute!!!
    He is, isn't he! What did you do with the boat? I can't get it to fit in his hand so it's just sitting in front of him right now.

And funny thing is I went into the store with my mom and right away she had wandered off and when I went over to her she was hiding something behind her back which she passed off to the sales person So I exchanged christmas presents with my parents this weekend and it was a little Pennywise keychain

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had to break down and get this!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/78743

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I'm glad you guys mentioned the butt thing! That IS such a weird gimmick. I was looking at the Saw figure, but the butt with the dot just doesn't do it for me.
    Can you imagine having to try to explain the red dot thing to anyone who admired your figure collection?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Another:
    IT You'll Float Too Movie Promo Hat Stephen King 2017 horror

$19.99
    Dec-10 05:13Buy It Now
    Top Rated PlusFree Shipping
    Free Returns

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two days left, one bid, $75:
    Stephen King's Gerald's Game Custom Slipcase | Charity Auction

$75.00
    Dec-14 12:231 bid
    Free Shipping

Country
    Country Flag

I didnt know that there were 2 versions of the Stephen King bobblehead Lowell Spinners!
    2004 : 1500 copies
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/264098522791

2012 : does anybody knows how many there are?
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...-/273553519582

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 258 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast