Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have serious doubts about that cat skull's signature.

John

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Stephen King signed Cat Skull!
    Perhaps the most bizarre King related item I've ever seen on E-bay.
    Not so sure about the signature either.

That signature does look to be very carefully written. Of course when you consider the surface it is written on, that would make sense regardless of it being fake or real. Very strange item either way.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

CHRISTINE Frightning Lightnings STEPHEN KING'S Red MIP

Diecast car. Looks like crap to me, but still quirky.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I am forgetting, but what if any significance were candle holders in Pet Semetery?
    Movie props

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If they were in fact in the film at all they are probably a peripheral item in the background.I see no significance at all.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a different one, nothing outrageous, but what a waste of a book. At least its not a rare one !
    150197360610 (ebay item number)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Here is a different one, nothing outrageous, but what a waste of a book. At least its not a rare one !
    150197360610 (ebay item number)
    They've been wasting books for 10 years!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

what the fuck?
    lol!

at least, if it was some leather art, such as the ones that a guy did in the germa mrket of Edinburgh.... (leather cover of notebooks...)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

confusing description...
    but from what i do understand, there would be the 13 illustrations by Berni, for the Stand...

Gunslinger Apprentice Allie is on a distinguished road Allie's Avatar

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, so I apologise in advance if its wrong.

I saw and played a Gunslinger poker machine today!! So I looked it up on the net when I came home and found it, and it is made by a company called Tower Gaming!! The link to the pictures of it is here.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say it's definitely qualifies as quirky.

...and I want one.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a very cool item. thanks for posting it.
    Does it pay out for 19?

Gunslinger Apprentice Allie is on a distinguished road Allie's Avatar

Hehe I lost too quickly to find out!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to contact them and see if its for sale.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that it is from TOWER Gaming! Awesome.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Assuming the Tom Gordon autograph is authentic, wouldn't you want a ball signed by him as a Red Sox, not as a Yankee?
    Tom Gordon Autographed Baseball COA /Stephen.King Novel

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If King signed it I'd be OK with a Tom Gordon as a Red Sox signature! But if it's just the Tom Gordon signature then I would have no interest if it were as a Red Sox! You know everyone has to be on one side or the other of the greatest rivalry in sports! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Laser disks are like 8 tracks. (reminds me of the joke about the guy with an 8 track player in his car who called police because someone broke into his car and LEFT two 8 tracks!) I don't know why anyone would want one today.
    Ebay King Laser disks

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This does nothing for me!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Figures

For as long as I can remember since I start collecting, I saw almost 1001 different items King related. From T-shirts to hats, from posters to bookmarks, comics, promotional pens, even dog tags and big pink die promoting From a Buick 8.
    But I saw very very little figures King related. Some belong to Creepshow (really cool...but really expensive...125 dollars each figure if I'm not wrong), a vampire from Salem's Lot, the Christine car. All made by small companies or just a private artist. All pretty expensive.

I never understood why McFarlanne didn't release a SK Series. I think that Pennywise, Jack Torrance, Gage Creed, even one of the Children of the corn would be an excellent figure.

I almost lost my hopes...until The Dark Tower comic was announced and released.
    Are you aware that if the comic continues to be a success, there are BIG chances that Roland, Alain, Cuthbert, Susan, Cort, Steven Deschain, the big coffin hunters, Walter, the Crimson King and many others could be produced by McFarland for example?

Wouldn't that be awesome? (and dangerous for our pockets?)

I really hope this happens
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope so too! A McFarlane version of Roland would be too awesome!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Roland figure might be too cool.

It's possible it could be illegal it would be so cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 258 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast