+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Figures

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ended up going over the line into PA last night and got the last one at the Target there. I couldn't believe it.
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I ended up going over the line into PA last night and got the last one at the Target there. I couldn't believe it.
    Your tenacity is wonderful. Congrats!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for a Pennywise with wig, please let me know. Several of them available at Walmarts near me... at least according to BrickSeek. I haven't been able to verify it though.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone get the 1/36 Chase variant of the Grady Twins? They have blood on their chests.

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    If anyone is looking for a Pennywise with wig, please let me know. Several of them available at Walmarts near me... at least according to BrickSeek. I haven't been able to verify it though.
    Walmart uses the same number for groups of POPs. They might tell you it's in stock but it isn't actually the POP you are looking for
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Did anyone get the 1/36 Chase variant of the Grady Twins? They have blood on their chests.

I've seen some people post about finding them. The are like catching a mythical creature unless you are on Ebay and fork over $450. Most chases are 1 in 6 and almost impossible to find in the "wild". Oh, and they also have a different (dead) skin tone.
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger and Man in Black Pops have been vaulted in case anyone was thinking about picking them up. (The B&N Exclusive is not vaulted yet.)
    WANTED:

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What does that mean? (Vaulted)
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    What does that mean? (Vaulted)
    Locked in the Vault - basically they stopped production on them and won't be made any longer.
    WANTED:

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger and Man in Black Pops have been vaulted in case anyone was thinking about picking them up. (The B&N Exclusive is not vaulted yet.)
    May I ask if you have a link or something about that?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the B&N exclusive but it looks likes it's not currently available, except through the market place:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toy...=0889698127028
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag
    WANTED:

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks !

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have any extra of the Pennywise / Fye bloody figurine?
    I had ordered 2, but they never arrived and I got refunded...

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty creepy

Country
    Country Flag

So the new stock of Funko's Pennywise with Boat now has blue eyes instead of yellow (and no highlights in hair)… for those completists
    WANTED:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So the new stock of Funko's Pennywise with Boat now has blue eyes instead of yellow (and no highlights in hair)… for those completists
    Please stop!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I thought that it was a custom by funkoboss no?

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I thought that it was a custom by funkoboss no?
    No - but he did use a regular Pennywise for that custom.

Here is what the original looks like. The updated one now has blue eyes and no highlights.
    https://funko.com/products/pop-movie...wise-with-boat
    WANTED:

Losers Club Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

So I still can't find just the plain out Pennywise with boat. The store I've been checking since Aug (which literally has a whole wall of Pop figures), has still not received their shipment. Is this typical of Funko? I'm still confused as to why they don't make a set amount and ship to all stores at once, with a set release date. It's beyond annoying at this point.
    We all float down here

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heather, just go to eBay. The prices aren't as bad as they were (as long as you aren't going for a special one) and it's so much less aggravation!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So I still can't find just the plain out Pennywise with boat. The store I've been checking since Aug (which literally has a whole wall of Pop figures), has still not received their shipment. Is this typical of Funko? I'm still confused as to why they don't make a set amount and ship to all stores at once, with a set release date. It's beyond annoying at this point.
    There was an overwhelming response to Pennywise and all sold out almost immediately - too much demand and not enough supply. I called around everyday until I found them and I ordered what I could online. If you want the original Pennywise with the yellow eyes, I would suggest Ebay, otherwise, the usual stores should be getting the new batch with blue eyes - GameStop, Hot Topic, Target, Walgreens, FYE, etc. I think the other issue is the way Funko products are handled by each retailer.

Amazon is showing in stock. https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Pop-Mov.../dp/B073X9SD59
    WANTED:

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Looks like Hot Topic's next exclusive batch (w/ balloon) also has blue eyes.

Country
    Country Flag

I've ordered a set of the basic pennywise online from France (to avoid US shipping) since this summer, it keeps getting postponed and it's really pissing me off.

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Looks like Hot Topic's next exclusive batch (w/ balloon) also has blue eyes.
    It always had blue eyes. All the exclusives have blue eyes. The only exception was the regular version with boat and the chase.

Here is what I have, (my regular version is not in the photo)

WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast