Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 258 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Someone bid $50 on it. What a waste. It could have been had for $75 BIN. Maybe it will end up selling for only $50, but I doubt it.
    I have never owned a Mist snow globe and, IMO, aren't worth more than $10 or so. Do you honestly think someone should have used the BIN and had a good deal? I just have never gotten the hoopla over this thing.
    It became one of those "Site related" phenomena a while back. It has petered out now with a few exceptions, but it is a kind of desirable "Nothing" items that a lot of folks want. As evidenced by the rare postings and price. I can understand you not being involved, It's not "your thing", which is very cool. However some of us had some real belly laughs over it back in the day. Now, it's propelled on memories and old jokes.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And the Dome globe from the Utd collectors edition looks like it did cost a maximum of $5.
    As you can tell, i am still upset about it
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Someone bid $50 on it. What a waste. It could have been had for $75 BIN. Maybe it will end up selling for only $50, but I doubt it.
    I have never owned a Mist snow globe and, IMO, aren't worth more than $10 or so. Do you honestly think someone should have used the BIN and had a good deal? I just have never gotten the hoopla over this thing.
    It became one of those "Site related" phenomena a while back. It has petered out now with a few exceptions, but it is a kind of desirable "Nothing" items that a lot of folks want. As evidenced by the rare postings and price. I can understand you not being involved, It's not "your thing", which is very cool. However some of us had some real belly laughs over it back in the day. Now, it's propelled on memories and old jokes.
    It is a rather neat item. Not cheap and cheesy like some promo items.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I went to Blockbuster the day The Mist was released on DVD expecting to buy a copy and get the freebie snow globe. My Blockbuster didn't have the globes. The explanation having something to do with corporate owned vs. privately owned stores. I didn't think I was missing all that much and I guess I still don't (despite all the hoopla promoted on this site). Pretty sure I wouldn't drop fifty bucks on one.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to Blockbuster the day The Mist was released on DVD expecting to buy a copy and get the freebie snow globe. My Blockbuster didn't have the globes. The explanation having something to do with corporate owned vs. privately owned stores. I didn't think I was missing all that much and I guess I still don't (despite all the hoopla promoted on this site). Pretty sure I wouldn't drop fifty bucks on one.
    To each his own, right? It's just a junk "Giveaway" and if you don't like it or buy into the "Hype" there is no reason to own one. Still, an astounding King collection like yours without a "TMSG"? Troubling!! LOL J/K!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vintage-Stephen-King-Firestarter-Movie-Promo-Butane-Lighter-by-Unilight-Korea

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Vintage-Steph...item5b0489bef1

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I purchased my first TMSG on 11/6/2011 for $25 and sold it on 7/14/2013 for $50.
    I purchased my second TMSG on 10/3/2012 for $20.00 and sold it on 10/16/2012 for $100.00.

They've been pretty good to me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I purchased my first TMSG on 11/6/2011 for $25 and sold it on 7/14/2013 for $50.
    I purchased my second TMSG on 10/3/2012 for $20.00 and sold it on 10/16/2012 for $100.00.

The first one was provided by a TMSG infidel.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine from Barry here on the site. A joyous day!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are kinda neat and my birthday is right around the corner.... Time to email the "kids"!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

The first one was provided by a TMSG infidel.

Yes, he who shall remain name less. Say his name three times whilst gazing into a mirror and Jack Torrance will appear and chop your fucking head off!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just pre ordered one from Forbidden Planet

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Just pre ordered one from Forbidden Planet
    I ordered mine from Zavvi - lets see who delivers 1st!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha race ya!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought one on Amazon. It shipped yesterday so should have it early next week.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1990 Stephen King Graveyard Shift PROMO Latex Helping Hand in Original Box
    Only $300 (OBO)
    >>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:FR:3160

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that price is a little out of "hand"

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a "hand"some piece.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No 'arm in bidding.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

<Groan>

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't "handle" all these bad puns.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah there should be a "cut off" point somewhere here.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Yeah there should be a "cut off" point somewhere here.
    Sometimes you need to stay "detached" from these things. It's an attitude that comes in handy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 258 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast