Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: A Story of INTEGRITY and twin LETTERED Editions

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Ralph, you have no idea how happy it makes me to know that your absence was only temporary. You were one of the first to make me welcome here and the very first to help me out with my collection. Glad to see you back!!!
    Ditto. My sentiments exactly. Ralph, is the man!!! Always available to help a fellow collector in any way he can.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Ralph gets busy with other things like the rest of us do. I expect he'll return when his priorities and inclinations allow.

Thank you Patrick. A friend and I started a technology support company for K-12 schools. Putting in 60 hours a week as we kick the company off. Crazy fun (but worth it). When schools open back up our hours will be more normal. I’ve been out of touch with book information except for a few post and info from a friends site (Tomas).

Welcome back, Ralph. Glad to hear from you. That project sounds interesting!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4