Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Then go rent Raising Arizona. You should like it. It has that same dead-pan, dry humor.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Chris but NBK ain't cool...
    I LOVE Oh Brother though.

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Worst movie ever:
    Older, hands down is Manos:, The Hands Of Fate
    Recent: Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Along the Path of the Beam LadyGan is on a distinguished road LadyGan's Avatar

Bud the Chud
    The Neverending Story 2 & 3
    The Alamo(the remake)

Gunslinger Apprentice Baradin is on a distinguished road Baradin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

MulHolland Drive.

End Of Thread.
    David Lynch should be hung by his fibbley bits for putting this utter tripe out on screen for us all to be tortured by. And before you get all "But you just didn't get it" oh yes I do. I won't say it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but if necessary I will pm you about this crap. Bad acting, horrible plot, not even a 1/2 hour lesbian love scene could bring this movie back to even mediocre.

Worst
    Movie
    EVAR!!!!
    "And within it, a stairway, perhaps rising to the Godhead itself. Would you dare climb to the top, gunslinger? Could it be that somewhere above all of endless reality, there exists a room?...

You dare not."

Mi him en tow
    Mi tow can de lach.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a tape of The Fantastic Four movie made in the late 80s/early 90s. However bad you think the recent theatrical release was, (I liked it), this one is 20 times worse. When Reed stretches they show a wide shot of a 10 foot long prosthetic arm. Junk like that. and the Special effects were better than the dialouge.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Baradin View Post
    MulHolland Drive.

End Of Thread.
    David Lynch should be hung by his fibbley bits for putting this utter tripe out on screen for us all to be tortured by. And before you get all "But you just didn't get it" oh yes I do. I won't say it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but if necessary I will pm you about this crap. Bad acting, horrible plot, not even a 1/2 lesbian love scene could bring this movie back to even mediocre.

Worst
    Movie
    EVAR!!!!
    I still haven't seen this, but I think I need to just so I can revel in the utter incompetency.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Natural Born Killers I understand. I detest Julieete Lewis Myself, except in the movie The Other Sister, where she did a little too convincing part of being tached in the head. Must come natural to her. (sorry, that's really mean, isn't it?)

O Brother is a movie my wife adores, and I like. It's ok, and I love the music, at least.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's only mean if it's untrue.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Juliette Lewis has been in some awesome movies. I think she's really good at playing really fucked up people but these are just characters remember

Whats eating gilbert grape, Kalifornia, From Dusk til Dawn ..
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Telynn View Post
    Then go rent Raising Arizona. You should like it. It has that same dead-pan, dry humor.
    in From Dusk till Dawn, if I had been one of the Vampires, I would have killed Lewis first, just because she looks stupid.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler Jen is on a distinguished road Jen's Avatar

I haven't seen it...but if anyone ever makes me watch that new movie with Jessica Biel and Nicholas Cage I think I'll kill myself. I don't even remember the name of it, but it looks like a total suckfest.

Along similar lines...pretty much any movie with one of the 7th Heaven kids in it will suck.
    "As Jake neared this clump of alien grass, the rose began to open before his eyes. It disclosed a dark scarlet furnace, petal upon secret petal, each burning with its own secret fury..."

Oh, also...I've thought of a movie that I saw that was supposed to be good, and I didn't like...

...The Grudge. Seriously...this was supposed to be scary? :huh:
    "As Jake neared this clump of alien grass, the rose began to open before his eyes. It disclosed a dark scarlet furnace, petal upon secret petal, each burning with its own secret fury..."

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Right on, Jen. I actually walked out of that one. Okay, so maybe it was more due to the fact that the audience was noisy as hell and wouldn't shut up, but the movie was not even close to being good enough to make me want to ride it out and see if they'd quiet down.

I went into the lobby and played racing video games with the other two who walked out with me. I think we had a better time than those who stayed in the theater, heh.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

I watched it with some friends of mine, who got it from NetFlix. They had seen it before, and they both liked it & thought it was scary. But I was mostly just bored.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll weep with you on the O Brother

However I totally agree on the Phantom Menace--throw the other two after it for good measure.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    O Brother is a movie my wife adores, and I like. It's ok, and I love the music, at least.
    I love both the music and the movie itself, I think it's hilarious. Not in Very Good Taste, true, but I personally don't care.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind O Brother...but I don't really like it that much, either. How on earth is that supposed to be based on The Odyssey? lol That's just rediculous.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

but it was supposed to be ridiculous, wasn't it?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Solaris. I never thought a movie could reach the depths of boring that this movie could reach.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I haven't seen it...but if anyone ever makes me watch that new movie with Jessica Biel and Nicholas Cage I think I'll kill myself. I don't even remember the name of it, but it looks like a total suckfest.

Along similar lines...pretty much any movie with one of the 7th Heaven kids in it will suck.
    I really really liked Next, but it might be that I'm biased as a Nick Cage fan.

I agree with the Solaris statement, and want to toss in Syriana. I watched it for about 30 minutes before I shut it down.

Anyone remember the movie The Core? 3rd shittiest movie ever.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man. The Core. That was bad. :puke:
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

As I said, I know I'm in a minority about O Brother. I guess I just don't get it.

And isn't Jessica Biel going to be in the new Adam Sandler movie. I saw the previews for that and couldn't quite pin down if it will be good or not. It COULD, but looks like a lot of room for messing up.

Okay...tonight I wasted $5 on The Hills Have Eyes II. I liked the first one...it was sufficiently disturbing/gory/scary for my taste. But this one...man. We just laughed.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For The Ring, and the Grudge, just stick with the original japanese versions. The american version of the Ring was ok but the japanese one is much more terrifying.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast