View Poll Results: Only ONE will advance!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Ring

2 7.41%
  • The Shining

10 37.04%
  • Night of the Living Dead

7 25.93%
  • The Silence of the Lambs

8 29.63%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Horror - Round 3 - Group 3

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

this was the most difficult choice so far, I love The Silence of the Lambs but it really is more of a psychological crime thriller than a horror film, even though it has one of the greatest movie villains of all time, I had to go with The Shining because it still has the power to bewitch me into a stunned and appreciative silence every time I see it

Joker fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

The Shining with dat comeback!
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Pennywise Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19's Avatar

I was beginning to get a little worried. Hopefully it stays there where it should be.
    "I'm every nightmare you've ever had"

The Tenant Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean has much to be proud of Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anything but Lambs

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see The Shining make it through.

Pennywise Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19's Avatar

Me too, I was a little worried for a bit there.
    "I'm every nightmare you've ever had"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2