Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haven Fund GRAND PRIZE. INDECENT PROPOSAL.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Haven Fund GRAND PRIZE. INDECENT PROPOSAL.

Congratulations! You have just won the Haven Fund's GRAND PRIZE, which (Correct me if I am wrong) is a personalized signed copy of the gift edition of THE SHINING.

How much $$$ would it take for you to transfer ownership of the Grand Prize.

GO!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't want money - I'll take:

'salems Lot US & UK 1st/1st
    Night Shift US & UK 1st/1st
    Carrie UK 1st/1st

All in mint condition
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It Gift Edition with a remarque... cash has no value here sir.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

If keep the the book

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    If keep the the book
    You lost me brotha....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Money or something in trade???... Hmmm... I would trade it for either one of the following

Carrie Doublday Proof
    Viking Gunslinger Proof (and I'd give some $$ as well)
    Fine Copies of RAGE and THE LONG WALK
    NEED:

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My indecent proposal would be to ask Mr King to write "all work and no play makes Shaq a dull boy" over and over again before he signed it.

I'd pay muchos $ for that but doubt he'd write it!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    My indecent proposal would be to ask Mr King to write "all work and no play makes Shaq a dull boy" over and over again before he signed it.

I'd pay muchos $ for that but doubt he'd write it!!!
    If he signed mine... I would ask him to draw Pennywise for my remarque. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Like this?

John

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

(Hypothetically, considering that I wouldn't want to exchange it)

I'm missing some early first editions in my collection. So I'd possibly fill in those gaps and let the new owner of the prize go crazy with having King write something to them.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Like this?

John
    Exactly! Heaven

Country
    Country Flag

Actually I'd replace the picture of the actress with a pic of my girlfriend as that'd be the look she give when she wondered what the hell had I bought!!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    If keep the the book
    You lost me brotha....
    Lost myself too, meant to say I'd keep the book

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ten grand.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The amount I would ask would never be accepted. Having a personalized book from SK would be a cherished and prized possession.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    The amount I would ask would never be accepted. Having a personalized book from SK would be a cherished and prized possession.

True words! If I take the sentiment out of the equation then I can come up with a few trade options, however, since I've never even met Mr. King personally, and thusly have nothing personalized to me from him it would be difficult to pass on that opportunity.

G
    NEED:

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

True words! If I take the sentiment out of the equation then I can come up with a few trade options, however, since I've never even met Mr. King personally, and thusly have nothing personalized to me from him it would be difficult to pass on that opportunity.

G
    This was my first reaction as well. However, I tried to imagine what it would take if someone offered to "Paypal Gift" funds. Since the grand prize does not include actually meeting SK in person (which would raise the price substantially), I know my cash price would be $10,000. I don't expect that anyone would actually offer that amount, but the question wasn't for buyers, it was for sellers.

By the way, as a partial owner of the site, I am exempt from the fundraiser drawings, so my price is a moot point.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! You have just won the Haven Fund's GRAND PRIZE, which (Correct me if I am wrong) is a personalized signed copy of the gift edition of THE SHINING.

GO!
    You can only sell it after you have taken possession of it. If one planned on doing that, they better have a buyer with the same name.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

GO!
    You can only sell it after you have taken possession of it. If one planned on doing that, they better have a buyer with the same name.

lol...I can already see people walking to the courthouse to get the name legally changed.
    NEED:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

GO!
    Of course, you wouldn't want to be deemed a "Flipper"!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if I can win, but if I win, I am 100% for sale.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    How much? I think it would be cook to have a King book Inscribed to me... have to be IT or Gunslinger though... IT GIft would be sick!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, my price would be between the buyer and I, of course.

At one point, this would have been the highlight of my collection. But now, with my collection all but spread out all over the globe, if I were to win this book, it can be the highlight of someone else's collection.

Jerome said you can sell it after you take possession of it. Well, if payment is taken care of before the inscription is decided upon, I don't see why that would be a problem.

But all of this doesn't matter, I'm not gonna win, lol.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, my price would be between the buyer and I, of course.

At one point, this would have been the highlight of my collection. But now, with my collection all but spread out all over the globe, if I were to win this book, it can be the highlight of someone else's collection.

Jerome said you can sell it after you take possession of it. Well, if payment is taken care of before the inscription is decided upon, I don't see why that would be a problem.

But all of this doesn't matter, I'm not gonna win, lol.
    If you won, and wanted the book inscribed to "Jerome", that's fine with me. The winner submits an inscription "request". After that, it's all in Sai King's hands. I certainly wouldn't ask King to inscribe "To the highest bidder, thanks for making the Grand Prize winner of the Dt.Org's 2014 Haven Foundation Fundraiser a 'flipper'"

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, you're a huge contributor. You should be able to win. However, I consulted a professional and the Tarot cards say I'm gonna win this year. And I ain't selling!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast