1 4.76%
  • The Conjuring

1 4.76%
  • Pet Sematary

1 4.76%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Horror - Round 2 - Group 7

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah baby! Rosemary makes it!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

good

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well crap, I missed this poll. One more vote for A Tale of Two Sisters!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn't have a difference, sadly.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know, but I hate to see it grouped with 1-vote losers. 2-vote losers is a little better!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Maybe had we all voted for A Tale of Two Sisters like we wanted to it would have made it?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Well crap, I missed this poll. One more vote for A Tale of Two Sisters!
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Wouldn't have a difference, sadly.
    Yes, it would! divemaster, I really thought that there were two votes for Sisters (don't know where I was looking), and the other one was yours (the first being pablo's) and even if I had added mine it wouldn't have made any difference - that's why I voted RB (which is the better film - the best, in fact, of everything that has been nominated, - but AToTS is the better horror). Then I would have campaigned for AToTS, not for RB! And we might have at least had a tiebreaker. Grrrrrr, that's what comes from assuming too much - I didnt have the slightest doubt that your vote was already there.

Country
    Country Flag

I was out of town all last week and through the weekend and didn't have the chance to log in but like twice in 10 days, quickly. Missed the poll.

Country
    Country Flag

ok, the only consolation is that neither of these films has any chance further on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2