Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Gerald's Game film

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was a very icky scene. I physically shriveled up and cringed. Well done.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    It was a very icky scene. I physically shriveled up and cringed. Well done.
    BIG TIME
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

It was pretty gross and icky.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really can't believe how far with it they went. They went for it. And then went further.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

No joke. It was pretty gruesome.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    No joke. It was pretty gruesome.
    Spoiler:
    Degloving of the hand often is
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

That's true.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ouch! Yes, that made me cringe... as it should, to be fair.

Just saw the film tonight. That was really well done.
    Spoiler:
    I have mixed feelings concerning the very ending, where she confronts 'the moonlight man'. I think it's faithful to the novel (but it's a while since I actually saw it) but I think I'd prefer it if it were left ambiguous as to whether or not it was this man or a supernatural creature, or figment of her imagination. I. E. Leave in the radio announcement at the start concerning grave robbing, and maybe even drop in one or two other references that you can work out if paying attention if you want the serial killer interpretation, but don't spell it out, so one can come to one's own conclusions.

On the other hand, I enjoyed that confrontation itself and her reaction echoing that line from earlier in the film "You're smaller than I remember." It was nice to show the character was getting closure and overcoming her fears.

I'm kind of undecided...

Oh yeah, The Dark Tower and Dolores Claiborn references thrilled me!

Gunslinger Apprentice BountyHunter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm one of those people that never reacts, jumps, or gets grossed out by stuff in horror films, and even I was cringing and covering my eyes during THAT scene. So well done, Gerald's Game!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5