+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gerald's Game film

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If you are cuffed, you either had your top on, or off, prior to being cuffed. Tough put on or take off a shirt bound to bedposts.
    LLOOOLLLL, you're right.

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you are cuffed, you either had your top on, or off, prior to being cuffed. Tough put on or take off a shirt bound to bedposts.
    It's been my experience, from watching Cops, that most folks are cuffed without a shirt. Or with the standard issue Wife Beater. The approach to the film in that aspect is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Seems weak. Blood, bullets and balls are now cool to show, but every female now makes love (or is held captive) with her tank top on.
    Because of game of thrones there's floppy wieners in everything now. Too many wieners on shows. More boobs less wieners I say.
    Here, here!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4