Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Godzilla & King Kong

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I know general audiences didn't really seem to like the first one or the new King Kong that much, but I'm all about these movies and this looks great.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The problem with the first Godzilla movie was that there was hardly any Godzilla in it. They had a lot of the M.U.T.A monsters instead. And I actually liked Skull Island. I know they are trying to make a Monster Universe. We shall see how
    it goes.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    The problem with the first Godzilla movie was that there was hardly any Godzilla in it. They had a lot of the M.U.T.A monsters instead. And I actually liked Skull Island. I know they are trying to make a Monster Universe. We shall see how
    it goes.
    Yea, I can understand why that would frustrate some people. It didn't really bother me though.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yeah, I don't mind these movies. They're all about the monsters and they get the monsters right. The stories could be better but it's fine.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Godzilla a lot. There was a lot of action and the story was pretty good. I just wanted to see more of the big guy. I hope they don't have to many other monsters for Godzilla to fight in this one. Too many makes for a bad movie. It does look like they are doing their best to set up multiple movies. I am just wondering how King Kong vs Godzilla will fit into this plan. They both seem to be on the same side, fighting the "bad" monsters. But I am in on this.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Godzilla a lot. There was a lot of action and the story was pretty good. I just wanted to see more of the big guy. I hope they don't have to many other monsters for Godzilla to fight in this one. Too many makes for a bad movie. It does look like they are doing their best to set up multiple movies. I am just wondering how King Kong vs Godzilla will fit into this plan. They both seem to be on the same side, fighting the "bad" monsters. But I am in on this.
    Looks like 2 I think. I don't remember the 3 headed dragon's name, but I'm pretty sure I saw Mothra in the trailer.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool

I saw Mothra also and the three headed dragon is called King Ghidorah. (Had to look it up.) It looks like a real bad one. I think there are other 3 headed monsters and they all seem to be the worst and strongest.
    P.S It looks like I was slow in my edit. Someone beat me to it. Plus I think he fight Rodan as well.
    Personally, I think he should fight Mothra and Rodan in the second film and King Ghidorah in a third one since that seems to be his main enemy. Plus I am wondering how they are working King Kong into the Mosterverse besides him just fighting Godzilla. We also have to remember that King Kong is going to get bigger because he was just a young Kong in the movie. It will be interesting to see how they work all this in.

Country
    Country Flag

And in case you missed it, there is a new two-part animated film that recently premiered on Netflix: Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters and Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool

I like the new Godzilla Trailer. It looks like they paid attention and there is more Godzilla, albeit in night shots. Still looking forward to it.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was my main issue with Skull Island as well. I enjoyed the film, but Kong dissapeared for large portions of it. The human characters weren't exactly strong enough to carry the rest of the film, and I really Brie Larson and Tom Hiddleston.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky enough to see King Kong on broadway. A marvelous technical achievement of a fairly mediocre musical. Very pleased overall. It becomes very meta
    Spoiler:
    when Kong is put on display in a New York theater and he escapes.

Country
    Country Flag

Every trailer for this looks better and better. I can't wait.

My Mood
    Cool

"This is Godzilla's world, were just living in it."
    Awesome. I think this is going to be solid.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I have to say for the record, and excuse my language, kids, but this looks absolutely certifiably fucking batshit crazy insane

My Mood
    Cool

HOLY SHIT. That looks awesome. 17 and counting huh? Wow. That's a lot of Titans. I am interested to see how Godzilla vs King Kong unfolds. I have my own theory since they both seem to be protectors.
    But yea, it looks fantastic.

Yea I can't wait for this.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks beyond great
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I have to say for the record, and excuse my language, kids, but this looks absolutely certifiably fucking batshit crazy insane

I saw the first trailer, which was great, but now I don't think I want to watch anything else to make sure I go in fresh.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

I saw the first trailer, which was great, but now I don't think I want to watch anything else to make sure I go in fresh.
    I would say if you liked the first trailer, this one is unnecessary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast